Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-02-2002, 12:59 PM   #76
jOYRiDe
AF Fanatic

yeah i know....she could been a hottie and u guys scared her away
dang
Old 03-03-2002, 01:48 PM   #77
NSX-R-SSJ20K
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to NSX-R-SSJ20K
she isn't coming back

o well
Old 03-03-2002, 06:16 PM   #78
RoCkIn CIVex
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to RoCkIn CIVex
Quote:
Originally posted by jOYRiDe
maybe your a hottie and they wanted u to win... any pics?
lol
Old 03-04-2002, 12:32 AM   #79
tenzoracerevovii
AF Enthusiast

Re: ROLLEYES.....................

Quote:
Originally posted by carrrnuttt
How many of you attempting to respond to me have actually owned and DRIVEN a high-performance/NA/extended RPM's/DOHC-VTEC-powered car?

My last car was a 1990 Acura Integra GS which weighed in at about 2600LBS. I had a 5million series b16 with the optional LSD equipped, and the taller (relative to high-RPM Honda's) gearing that 5million series engines enjoy. It had an effective redline of 10000RPM's, of which I usually used it only up to 9500. I can get up to 88mph in SECOND GEAR at the fuel cut-off point...which means I can downshift to second gear when starting a freeway race at about 70. I DO NOT recommend this practice in any way, especially sinc this eventually led to my engine giving out in a oil-smoke, embarrassing fashion. BTW, my VTEC-switch point was at 6200RPM's. the car's top speed was about 155-160MPH, as determined by my friend in a Yamaha YZF-R I was chasing on the freeway...I also had I/H/E...with the "E" being a full repipe from header on down, and obviously a modified ECU.

Whew.
In response to your claim of going 160 miles, I was wondering about a few things. Tell me what kind of an ecu are you running? ITR? if not what ecu then? Also I have a 5 million b16a jdm version 2nd generation with a Y21 tranny. My car tacks out at 130. With the LSD, it might give better shifts but what's up with the bs long gears you claim to have? What gears? How can you talk stupid shit like you hit 160 miles per hour. Even with lsd, ecu whatever and header exhaust and intake...that 160 is total bullshit. Unless your motor is fully built from ground up, which i doubt. With the modifications you entered, that is total bullshit. Please reply and tell me your dellusional fantasies of going 160. HAHA. All bullshit. You know what stop posting bs.

Don't you know, it's 10 hp for every sticker, 50 hp extra for every additional inch of rear spoiler behond stock height.
-obiewancoyote
Old 03-04-2002, 01:03 AM   #80
NSX-R-SSJ20K
AF Fanatic

that has to be total bullshit its hard enough to hit 140 nm fucking 160 and if you can do 160 how come its so much harder to get to 170 ie that Vortect Civic that did that speed challenge i have no idea how fast it went but that wasn't as fast as top fuels Drag civic
Old 03-04-2002, 01:26 AM   #81
tenzoracerevovii
AF Enthusiast

the n/a one averaged about 155 or something and the blown one hit 187........you're telling me you hit 160 in a n/a car with MILD modifications?........the n/a has the record for it's class which is almost stock.......sorry to burst your bubble, but don't go around bullshitting......

Don't you know, it's 10 hp for every sticker, 50 hp extra for every additional inch of rear spoiler behond stock height.
-obiewancoyote
Old 03-04-2002, 02:12 AM   #82
carrrnuttt
AF Fanatic

Re: Re: ROLLEYES.....................

Quote:
Originally posted by tenzoracerevovii

In response to your claim of going 160 miles, I was wondering about a few things. Tell me what kind of an ecu are you running? ITR? if not what ecu then? Also I have a 5 million b16a jdm version 2nd generation with a Y21 tranny. My car tacks out at 130. With the LSD, it might give better shifts but what's up with the bs long gears you claim to have? What gears? How can you talk stupid shit like you hit 160 miles per hour. Even with lsd, ecu whatever and header exhaust and intake...that 160 is total bullshit. Unless your motor is fully built from ground up, which i doubt. With the modifications you entered, that is total bullshit. Please reply and tell me your dellusional fantasies of going 160. HAHA. All bullshit. You know what stop posting bs.
Sure...bullshit..

One of my many proofs that my speedo is accurate is when I top-end raced this 1999-2000 Civic Si (like I said before, and I'll say again, I drive almost 100miles to-from work everyday, mostly freeway, I have a LOT of chances to test out any of my vehicles top-speed...if you want, call 623-386-6160...ask them how far from the city the institution is). I basically paced him (the Si) until he topped out (basically couldn't go any faster) at 130mph. At this point, I handily passed him at 140mph at 7500 rpm. Now, compare that to my redline of 10000RPMs and realize that I had 2500 more RPM's to go. My ECU is a custom program from Hasport of Phoenix, AZ. Look at the recent SportCompactCar issues involving B-series swaps. Look at the company that SCC always call on for Honda expertise.

Anyways, Hasport has always told me that Honda speedos have always been somewhat innaccurate when it come to these high speeds that these cars were never meant to go. My top-speed claim stems from my co-worker in a YZF Yamaha who I was pacing...his speedo reads accurately till 180mph, though his actual top-speed is only about 170+. He told me the day after we had a top-speed chase with each other (again, to clarify...he stayed in top-gear and never downshifted, allowing me to keep pace behind him), that he was at 160+ before he actually started pulling away from me, which leads me to the conclusion that I at least kept up with him up to/close to that speed. I had another co-worker in the car with me...do you want me to ask him to send you an affidavit to prove how fast we were going? My buddy in the bike...should I have him post on here? This is what happened, and those are the facts...if you don't believe me, I don't care.

As for the gearing thing:http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...5&pagenumber=2

241kph=137mph@8100RPM...top-speed for a stock SirII Civic (without the governor, of course) with the Y1 gearing...which I had. You should have at least that with your YS1 gearing. Imagine again, 10000RPM...

It's not, I repeat, it's NOT my fault that your engine is underachieveing.

Hey...check some facts before you open your mouth.
Old 03-04-2002, 02:14 AM   #83
carrrnuttt
AF Fanatic

Quote:
the n/a one averaged about 155 or something and the blown one hit 187........you're telling me you hit 160 in a n/a car with MILD modifications?........the n/a has the record for it's class which is almost stock.......sorry to burst your bubble, but don't go around bullshitting......
The 155mph one used the stock Si gearing...now think about that. The Y1 has taller gearing. Also, they only have a limited amount of miles to reach top speed before they have to slow down, not the 10 or so I had.
Old 03-09-2002, 12:25 AM   #84
tenzoracerevovii
AF Enthusiast

for your stupid ass lies shut the fuck up. With integra body with no weight reduction and HAsport ecu....haha bitch. I threw a jdm b16a in a hatchback. Which is lighter than your integra body. Also with the Y1 tranny and few modifications...you are the one that is fucken dreamen of punching it to 160 mph. I have dc 4 to 1 headers and aem intake with an exhaust. I am running about 14.8. That is on the real. Sure I smoke Si's all day and gsr's. Why don't you try racing a type r you fuck. You would lose. You think with a modified ecu and little in and out modifications( meaning intake, heads, exhaust) you can kick out 200+ horsepower. HAHA you are funny. HAsport ecu ooh big fucken deal. Bring your shit down here to Cali. You would get smoked. Kick the real shit and stop bsin. :finger:

Kick the real shit stupid ass....You keep dreamin stupid hick.

-obiewancoyote
Old 03-09-2002, 03:11 AM   #85
carrrnuttt
AF Fanatic

Quote:
for your stupid ass lies shut the fuck up....HAsport ecu ooh big fucken deal. Bring your shit down here to Cali....You would get smoked. Kick the real shit and stop bsin. :finger:

Kick the real shit stupid ass....You keep dreamin stupid hick.
I hit you with facts and this is what you come back with?

Oh, BTW, I got ahold of an actual conversion calc (I was calculating from off-top of my head before) and here's the ACTUAL top-speed at 8100RPMs of the stock SIRII with the Y1/YS1 tranny:

241KPH=149.7MPH, or make that 150MPH rounded-off. Also, a couple of hundred pounds weight difference between your hatch and my 1990 Teg does NOT matter when you are talking about speeds above 140MPH. Think about this: Have you ever seen a 2nd Gen Teg and a Civ hatchback lowered the same height and sitting side-by-side? Try it and look who's lower...it's called AERODYNAMICS. Besides, you probably have one of those stupid hatch-wings anyway...NEWSFLASH...those cause drag.

Also, I AM FROM CALI BITCH. Sorry, mods...that was my one concession to immaturity.

One last thing...I never have ran my car on a timed track, but did beat a hooked-up 2000 Eclipse GT that ran a 14.7 at the track. He was a pretty consistent driver and we ran back-to-back with similar results...I beat him by a carlength (definition: his front bumper was at my back bumper).

Again dude, I am not, I repeat, am NOT responsible for your underachieveing engine...or you feeling that your dick's shorter than mine....
Old 03-09-2002, 03:45 AM   #86
carrrnuttt
AF Fanatic

Here's the lowdown on the old Teg:

White 1990 Acura Integra GS

Stock outside, with exception of color-matched molding and JDM one-piece headlights with Hyper-White bulbs.

JDM b16 engine with the optional LSD included with the Y1 tranny.

Weapon-R intake

Nology Hotwires

Bosch Platinum+4's

Comptech 4-into-1 headers

repipe from headers to the super-hi-flow cat (if you can still call it a cat...it had no screens), all the way to the Weapon-R universal muffler.

Hasport custom ECU, with raised RPMs and VTEC switch-off.

Stock steel wheels painted black from a Civic (believe it or not, the steelies are a LOT lighter than most street-rims, with exception the race-ready JDM 15-inch lightweights...i.e., Mugen and Volks).

Minus 2 degrees ignition timing (recommended by the ECUs programmer)

MobilOne synthetic oil

Good and regular maintenance/tune-up

Octane boost (108 octane) every 2-3 fill-ups.
Old 03-09-2002, 12:14 PM   #87
NSX-R-SSJ20K
AF Fanatic

go get your car dyno'ed and bring the results back it'll tell you top speed max horse power
Old 03-09-2002, 11:28 PM   #88
carrrnuttt
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by NSX-R-SSJ20K
go get your car dyno'ed and bring the results back it'll tell you top speed max horse power
Sorry, can't do it...if you read my other post, you'll understand why...
Old 03-10-2002, 12:21 PM   #89
NSX-R-SSJ20K
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by carrrnuttt

Sorry, can't do it...if you read my other post, you'll understand why...
you posted too much just write it outright already....
Old 03-10-2002, 10:57 PM   #90
carrrnuttt
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by NSX-R-SSJ20K

you posted too much just write it outright already....
Simple...the stock internals couldn't take the constant high-RPM thrashing and one day it went BOOM!