Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Girl Racers' Spot For the Female Racer....
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-03-2004, 10:14 PM   #46
plum
AF Enthusiast

Talking

lol dam dayna......your one tough cookie haha cheers, btw wrx are awesome cars, my friend is looking into buying a car and thats one of the cars i recommended, another friend of mine just got one and i definately approve =) i drive a lude and sad to say....id proly take a wrx over it hehe
Old 04-09-2004, 01:39 AM   #47
integra818
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to integra818 Send a message via Yahoo to integra818
Re: girls! i'm new fill me in... what's cute for girls' sportscars?

Turbo 4wd Eclipes are capable of running 9's in street trim. Any car capable of 9's in street trim is NOT a girls car. Whoever came up with the idea that an Eclipse is a girl's car deserves to have a bowling ball shoved up thier ass.
Old 04-09-2004, 01:48 AM   #48
DYNO Tuning
AF Newbie

Send a message via MSN to DYNO Tuning

the newer eclipses are girl cars but the lower year models are cool, my friends a turbo charged 95 eclipse with over 20 grand under the hood and if 478 horspower isnt good enough i dont know what is..(Actual DYNO run, costs 50 bucks.)
Old 04-09-2004, 12:12 PM   #49
EmeraldPrelude
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to EmeraldPrelude
Wow.. SO many stereotypes. I love speed, but I dont know if that fits me into this racer class. As far as "girl" cars. I think that term is pretty weak. I prefer any car that has a good combination of style and performance. I've owned about 8 cars that are worth mentioning, all pretty good combinations of speed and style in their own right. The only "girly" car I've owned and still own is my 00' Prelude. (Which I have just ordered wheels, rims, and a whole new suspension setup for. Which is just the beginning.) Every other car, I dont look at it and say.. oh would this fit a female image? Is a Lotus Espirit a girly car? I'd hope not. That would sure deflate the ego of the guy I sold it to.
I'd like to think that just because I am a female, doesnt mean I am any less of a car enthusiast. Since settling in the U.S., Ive decided to live life to its fullest, and driving is one of the greatest of pleasures. To live by this, on a business trip to L.A., I am stopping by a Pasadena Porsche dealership.. to see how well I get along with a Porsche GT3. Guess I am not too girly, since I dont want a VW Beetle, or an eclipse.
Old 04-10-2004, 01:28 AM   #50
DYNO Tuning
AF Newbie

Send a message via MSN to DYNO Tuning

Not how I meant to word it...where I live males dont drive the newer eclipses the females do. Thats why I think that so I dont know where you live but its prob. different there.
Old 04-12-2004, 11:45 AM   #51
96' altimahoney
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to 96' altimahoney
well guys i know u r busy with ur foot in eachother's ass, but i think that andy car that u like , and fits your needs is, your car, it doesnt mattre if u r a girl or boy. if u slap on a bumch of girlie girl racing stickers u have girlified your car whoopdeedoo does that make u less of a speed demon, or show off? i gotta 96 altima Gxe sittin in my garage beggin to be driven. is that car girly?
Old 04-13-2004, 09:59 PM   #52
honda_gurl16
AF Newbie

I dunno, honda's can be pretty nice cars, even for those of us who know about cars. The only problem is that to make it that way you have to have close to 10 grand or do ALL of the work yourself. If you want something that's pretty fast stock, and you're a girl who doesn't want to do a bunch of mods. I'd go for something like the Ford Probe, or Toyota Celica. (Celica's can be made to look NICE!) If you've got the money...., why not a Mustange Cobra SVT. That's a hot car for chicks too.
Old 11-02-2004, 09:01 AM   #53
Tara13
AF Newbie

girls are fast and guys are fast so who really cares about all that shit.some(guys and girls) want show and no speed,and some want all speed, so deal with it. everyone is equal and have their own thoughts about what they like and dislike...
Old 11-02-2004, 10:12 AM   #54
Ricochet
Banned

Thanks for bringing up a 7 month old post to tell everybody to shut up
Old 11-02-2004, 01:45 PM   #55
89IROC&RS
AF Fanatic

dead thread, and not a good one to start up again.

Chevrolet Camaro - I enjoy beating the hell out of people

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=68052

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot