Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Girl Racers' Spot For the Female Racer....
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-14-2003, 09:00 AM   #121
BLU CIVIC
調整器

Send a message via MSN to BLU CIVIC Send a message via Yahoo to BLU CIVIC
Re: girl racers are so hot!!!

i wouldn't make it up there anyways...i'be be call u to come get me from the side of the raod
1991 Civic Sedan DX - 185.8whp/139tq. Tuned on NepTune by J.Mills
2006 G35 Coupe 6MT - Stock
2011 CR-Z - Stock
Old 11-14-2003, 09:14 AM   #122
yelow88crxsi
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to yelow88crxsi Send a message via Yahoo to yelow88crxsi

haha......well whatsha gonna do??????

Yellow88 Honda Crx Si ~~RETIRED~~ RIP CRX 12/03
~Black 89 Crx si~
zc 1.6 sohc
full exhaust
short shifter
momo steerig wheel
15.6@88mph oh baby oh baby

"The non-turbo supra, z23 cavi, p5t (new protoge? turbo) BEATER!!!*

Im looking for a cheap turbo setup....im me: HndaCrxGirl
Old 11-14-2003, 12:33 PM   #123
KoRnboy
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to KoRnboy Send a message via AIM to KoRnboy Send a message via MSN to KoRnboy Send a message via Yahoo to KoRnboy
So what's going on? I'm on my way out to see if I can finalize things with the Del Sol guy sucks it only seats two... oh well.
Old 11-14-2003, 01:24 PM   #124
turbobrat
AF Newbie

Hey guys, I don't know what's going on but. Man That 2000 civic. Looks like a hx model. If that car can run 163mph with the e.t of low 10's dude he should come to carlsbad california and run some honda down here. I have a 98 integ. gsr with the greddy Td05-18g setup with the type-24 intercooler->type-s bov->apexi evo exhaust 310cc injectors 17"s velox rims forget what the name of it, its the one with the 5 spoke with the silver lip, the one just came out, full body kit front extreme side and rear bomex with the black widow spoiler. Well anyways I run 9.1-9.3 in a quarter miles. with the stock enternal (motor).
Old 11-14-2003, 04:51 PM   #125
Hypsi87
I got your v-8 swingin!!!

Send a message via AIM to Hypsi87
Re: Re: Re: Re: girl racers are so hot!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrNxRaCer00
jus asked, an he's got an 87.

he's running 24-27psi on STOCK internals.

its so insane....

high 11's...eesh...
That kind of boost on stock internals is not uncommon I run 24 psi on pump gas and 27 psi on race gas all stock internals. (except valve springs.)

Grand National. Going fast with class.
Voted FASTEST street car on AF.
Here is the proof!!!
1987 Buick Grand National.
Back in action!!!!
1999 Ford F-250
Tow rig from hell 598 Ft-lbs.
ASE Certified in...
Mobile AC
On Highway medium duty diesel engines.
Off highwayy medium duty diesel engines.
On highway trucks.
Working on the eletronics certification

Member of
A.A.N.B.C- Afer against non boosted crews #2
Old 11-14-2003, 06:27 PM   #126
turbobrat
AF Newbie

Hey Hypsi87 you said you're boosting at 24-27 psi. with stock internal, well that is pretty damn good. I'm surprise your motor is still intact. Well maybe is because that valve spring. is that valve spring titanium. Man My internal is all fully stock nothing modified. I'm making a boost controller right now and going to set boost at 14psi. Right now i'm currently running an e.t. of 9.1-9.3@105MPH with 17's low profile street tires. I ran 8.7 @ 111MPH all on regular pump gas, internal wastegate, oh also forget to mention in my first thread. I also have an vafc controller to manage my air/fuel and my low cam is set at 4500rpm and my highs at 5000rpm. The only thing i'm confused about is how are you able to produce 24 psi of boost but only have an e.t time of high 11's. with that much boost you can even melt your piston, bent your valve etc.. That is pretty sick. Do you have a pictures of your car. Oh my and a stock intercooler too, man are you even getting enough cold air to your engine.
Old 11-15-2003, 06:55 PM   #127
KrNxRaCer00
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to KrNxRaCer00 Send a message via Yahoo to KrNxRaCer00
Re: Re: girl racers are so hot!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbobrat
Hey Hypsi87 you said you're boosting at 24-27 psi. with stock internal, well that is pretty damn good. I'm surprise your motor is still intact. Well maybe is because that valve spring. is that valve spring titanium. Man My internal is all fully stock nothing modified. I'm making a boost controller right now and going to set boost at 14psi. Right now i'm currently running an e.t. of 9.1-9.3@105MPH with 17's low profile street tires. I ran 8.7 @ 111MPH all on regular pump gas, internal wastegate, oh also forget to mention in my first thread. I also have an vafc controller to manage my air/fuel and my low cam is set at 4500rpm and my highs at 5000rpm. The only thing i'm confused about is how are you able to produce 24 psi of boost but only have an e.t time of high 11's. with that much boost you can even melt your piston, bent your valve etc.. That is pretty sick. Do you have a pictures of your car. Oh my and a stock intercooler too, man are you even getting enough cold air to your engine.
maybe because he's talking about a buick grand national, and not a honda.

9's w/ stock internals...bs. there's nothing u can do to change my mind.

no honda created to date, will run 9's w/ stock internals (w/ a honda motor inside.)

lets think...1st, 111 MPH is WAY too low of a speed for that type of times. 2nd, ur only other modifications are a VAFC and front-mount? sorry, but boosting 14 psi is going to get u around 250-300 HP from a gsr motor (even tho a stock b18c1 would NEVER be able to handle that psi w/ out building the internals). ur looking at 12 second times...NOT 9 seconds.

quit watching the fast and the furious, grow up and actually learn something.

ps: Hypsi, didn't mean that it was unheard of for GN's (obviously isn't after talking to his uncle and all his buddy's), but is jus such a high psi number to us honda drivers...

99 Yamaha YZF-R6 (sold)
2000 Acura Integra Type R (sold)
1994 Acura Integra GSR (retired/sold)
Old 11-17-2003, 12:25 AM   #128
Hypsi87
I got your v-8 swingin!!!

Send a message via AIM to Hypsi87

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbobrat
Nope just reg valve springs the trick to hi PSI is to keep the spark knock out of the engine. I also spray Alcohol under high boost to suck the heat out of the aircharge. I run 24 PSI on pump gas and 27 on 118 octane torco race fuel. 8.7 in the qtr.... dude come on your times and MPH don't even come close to matching. I would assume your talking about the 1/8 mile but then again your MPH and your times don't match for the 1/8 mile either. Have you accually taken it down a track or what. as far as cold air I have a tony Dequick front mount intrcooler it's dementions are 26 in. long, 14 in. tall and 4.6 in. thick. I got pleanty of intercooling. Thanks for the comments man but you need to get real times if your going to post them.

Grand National. Going fast with class.
Voted FASTEST street car on AF.
Here is the proof!!!
1987 Buick Grand National.
Back in action!!!!
1999 Ford F-250
Tow rig from hell 598 Ft-lbs.
ASE Certified in...
Mobile AC
On Highway medium duty diesel engines.
Off highwayy medium duty diesel engines.
On highway trucks.
Working on the eletronics certification

Member of
A.A.N.B.C- Afer against non boosted crews #2
Old 11-24-2003, 11:31 AM   #129
Drop-2nd!!
AF Newbie

damd sounds like girl racers cant take a complement
Old 11-29-2003, 08:52 PM   #130
dayna240sx
Banned

Send a message via AIM to dayna240sx
am I the only female on here thats not full of bullshit?
Old 11-30-2003, 01:36 AM   #131
91dx
AF Cutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayna240sx
am I the only female on here thats not full of bullshit?

apparently because these people are talking about 9s in a Honda. I'm laughing so hard i'm crying hahahahaha
Old 12-01-2003, 09:12 PM   #132
mattbrye
AF Newbie

I dont know bout the rest of you guys...but ill let a girl blow me in a car anyday ! ! ! (You decide what i mean by that)
Old 12-01-2003, 10:44 PM   #133
pheurton-skeurto
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattbrye
I dont know bout the rest of you guys...but ill let a girl blow me in a car anyday ! ! ! (You decide what i mean by that)
alright. there is soo much to deal with in this thread. ill just start with this quote first: what the fuck are you talking about, let a girl blow you in a car? hmm let me decide what you mean by that...probably that youve never gotten road head in your life and probably never will (all regards given to prostitutes).

next: turbobrat is not running 9's. if the evidence that others have given is not enough already, then ill chime in and say that to run a 9 on stock internals would be God assisted with like 50 psi(which is not possible on an 18 g turbo). youre so incredibly noobie-fied its not even funny.

next: damn theres alot of testosterone in here for being a girl racer forum.

next: yellow88crx...nice pics, looks like your rex might be nice. girl racers are hot, and girl racers with skirts are even hotter, but how in the hell do you even drive with big clunky sandal heel things, i have a damn hard time driving with boots on. anyway. keep racing...and being a girl...and not making up shitty stories about how you ran 8's.

okay im done.
Old 12-02-2003, 06:03 PM   #134
mattbrye
AF Newbie

hey pheurton..why do u have to come in here and be an asshole...we are just havin fun...so i guess what im really trying to say is get the fuck out of here you faggot.
Old 12-03-2003, 09:43 AM   #135
pheurton-skeurto
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattbrye
hey pheurton..why do u have to come in here and be an asshole...we are just havin fun...so i guess what im really trying to say is get the fuck out of here you faggot.
look everyone: weve got an internet badass here. not only does he swear uncontrollably, but he resorts to name calling, and starting 200 threads about his integra that have already been answered millions of times before on AF. and i dont think that demeaning the character of women by metaphorically pleading for sexual favors from them is not having fun, its crude humor that doesnt really fit in a forum where women are talking about street racing. like a said, thats just way too testoterone driven.

so i guess what im saying is...you are THAT guy. im sorry, but thats the way it is. and no matter what you think my sexuality entails, my prelude will dust your integra all day long...getting right back to the heart of this thread.

if you have any more personal insults to dish out, please take care of it through PM. i dont want to take up any more of these ladies bandwidth with our personal disputes...
1995 Honda Civic LX
Bone Friggin' Stock