Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Street/Track Racing Stories!
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Street/Track Racing Stories! Beat any Mustangs today? Tell everyone about what your Honda can do! (Keep it clean)
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-13-2005, 12:13 AM   #16
g-ride-si
AF Enthusiast

Re: Open letter to all Honda owners

"Ok, that is giving Honda owners a bad name right here. I'd stop with that crap right now if i was you."

First dont "e-threaten" me. 2nd ppl like what they like but if you read all the posts you would know this has been posted about 500 times in different threads, diff forums, its everywhere. 3rd this thread was started with a moronic generalization. I personally think jeeps are ugly other ppl dont, he said his was lifted with big tires which = shitty gas mileage although my post was a joke if you want to get serious you should think before you type. i think you need to relax. i also didnt make the second quote so "if i were you id stop with that crap right now"

84_RCKID agh nevermind youve got enough already

G-RiDE-SI
Old 08-13-2005, 01:09 AM   #17
QUICK_EG_B16A
AF Regular

Re: Re: Open letter to all Honda owners

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-ride-si
"Ok, that is giving Honda owners a bad name right here. I'd stop with that crap right now if i was you."

First dont "e-threaten" me. 2nd ppl like what they like but if you read all the posts you would know this has been posted about 500 times in different threads, diff forums, its everywhere. 3rd this thread was started with a moronic generalization. I personally think jeeps are ugly other ppl dont, he said his was lifted with big tires which = shitty gas mileage although my post was a joke if you want to get serious you should think before you type. i think you need to relax. i also didnt make the second quote so "if i were you id stop with that crap right now"

84_RCKID agh nevermind youve got enough already

Besides not only do i have my civic, but 2 SUVs, a pos truck and two other cars. It's not my fault that the designers @ Jeep are too damn cheap to redesign that ugly ass thing. Saying something is ugly doesn't give anybody a bad name, it's TRUTH! And another thing to 84_RCKID: I'm into the offroad and show truck scenes as well and the only fags i've ever met have been in the off road scene, just something to think about.
Old 08-13-2005, 01:44 AM   #18
Deadhead
AF Enthusiast

why does it seem like the things i say get misinterpreted.... damnit...

Well, your not making this any better by fighting it... he's probably at the other end of the keyboard laughing his ass off right now. He does this to get a reaction, and he's getting it.

Hey all i'm saying is that if you don't want your car to be bashed on, don't bash back. I have a problem with this guy also,I don't appreciate him coming on here and spamming these boards cause his balls haven't dropped yet. But i don't generalize him in with other people who own Jeeps... Personally, i love jeeps. But that's my opinion. I know some awesome people that drive jeeps. They aren't meant to be "pretty" they are made with 4 wheeling in mind.

I don't mean to "e- threaten" you, i merely made a statement stating that if i was you, i would stop it. MEANING, that your only making it worse. If he's looking for a reaction out of us, then your just giving him one. What do you hope to accomplish by this lame ass Jeep bashing??

That second quote i believe was from QUICK_EG_B16A. Which was "what loser drives a jeep and admit's it?" That's what makes me pissed about that kind of stuff. People bashing on others cause of the car they drive. I get that shit cause i drive a Honda... I love my car, and it ticks me off every time someone in a mustang or some other kind of car and starts trash talking Honda, specifically mine, right in front of me.

www.cheesemit.us

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/862348/1

Old 08-13-2005, 02:02 AM   #19
g-ride-si
AF Enthusiast

The thing im trying to get across is that he will never reply so why not play around with him/it. but i think the mods should quit letting this get posted. we've all seen it soo much that we know it as soon as we get through the first sentence.

Oh ya i also have a 96 jimmy, and an 81 3/4 ton suburban with a 454 and a 1 ton rear end(talk about shitty gas mileage).

G-RiDE-SI
Old 08-13-2005, 08:25 AM   #20
whtteg
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to whtteg

How the hell did this thread get by for this long without somone handling it?

I got it
Old 08-13-2005, 11:43 AM   #21
CivicSpoon
There is no Spoon

Because most of the H/A mods are MIA and have been for quite a while.
Old 08-13-2005, 12:10 PM   #22
Ace$nyper
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Ace$nyper Send a message via MSN to Ace$nyper Send a message via Yahoo to Ace$nyper
Re: Re: Open letter to all Honda owners

Quote:
Originally Posted by whtteg
How the hell did this thread get by for this long without somone handling it?

I got it
umm its still open
Old 08-14-2005, 06:53 PM   #23
Rampart Crawler
AF Enthusiast

There are a couple of big jeeps at our school. They call them 4 litre honda eaters.

Seriously, it is fun watching them pull on countless civics on the way home from school.

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Street/Track Racing Stories!