Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Caravan | Voyager
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 07:59 AM   #1
keepingitontheroad
AF Newbie

'01 Caravan Radiator Drain Cock Position

I recently had to replace the radiator in my '01 Caravan, which I did myself no big deal, but a month later out on an errand I noticed a large puddle of coolant under the veh, and barely made it home amid a cloud of coolant smoke. Upon investigation I found that the drain cock was gone. I was able to get a new rad under warranty and have installed it. My question is what exactly is the proper closed position for the drain cock. Should the tab be verticle or horizontal. I didn't pay too much attention to the first rad I installed but the second one I noticed the drain cock tab was verticle when I rec'd it. My brain says it should be horizontal to be closed. Because of what happened with the 1st rad I'm now paranoid to drive anywhere. Please help.

Thanks
keepingitontheroad is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Caravan | Voyager