Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Chevelle
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-21-2003, 01:02 AM   #1
Cameron1319
AF Newbie

Bring the muscle power back

First off, muscle cars do NOT have climate controled seats, lights that come on when tire pressure is low, and are conservative on gas. I have been a loyal Chevy fan since I could pronounce the word, but in the past couple years, they have really gone down hill. The camaro wasn't as big a dissapointment when they canceled it. It was a dissapointment after the late 70's models. In the past three years, Chevy has discontinued the Camaro, Lumina, sold the Caprice to Holden, and the Impala and Monte Carlo don't even deserve the names they were given. What happened Bob Lutz? Were the imported Hondas and Mitsos too much for you to handle? Even Mopar has developed a better "muscle car" than the well aclaimed Z06, and you just sit there like all is well. If you could bring back the Camaro, Chevelle, Christ, even the Nova to its original power and domenation over the track, you would gain alot more respect than you deserve now. I always have, and always will be a Chevy fan, but I just have an ichy feeling that Mr. Lutz and his associates have something to do with Ford. They got the SVT Cobra R, we got the Z06. They got the GT40, we got the C5. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?? Well, enough of my ranting and raving. Just bring back a solid steel car, screw the bags and gas conservation and computer chips. all we need is ONE car that runs like a real car- on horsepower, torque, and a ridiculously amount of gas (just like it was in the glory days) and just maybe, maybe, all will be well again. I've had a bit to drink tonight, so sorry if I've been dragging on, that's just my opinion.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Chevelle