Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > Tacoma
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-05-2001, 10:30 PM   #1
GOD
Banned

Send a message via AIM to GOD
isnt this an S runner or something ...pretty sweet ...does anyknow the spec for this ?
GOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2001, 01:47 AM   #2
supersized2001
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to supersized2001
It is an S-runner. It comes with a slightly lowered suspension and comes with 16" rims. The ground effects are extra. You can also get it with other options such as the supercharger.. A member of ttora drove one with trd headers only and said it was pretty fast for being pretty much stock and he owned a 4x4 supercharged tacoma. Other than that I don't remember much about them.
Old 04-06-2001, 09:27 AM   #3
GOD
Banned

it kinda reminds me of an xtreme but way better ...and it loooks a hell lot better too
Old 04-06-2001, 10:33 AM   #4
LilMax
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to LilMax
Quote:
Originally posted by GOD@af
isnt this an S runner or something ...pretty sweet ...does anyknow the spec for this ?
See!!!!!..................this is exactly what Im talking about.!!! You know good and well that I can tell you anything you need to know about Tacomas you just have to give me a call!!!!! But NOOOOOOO!! You have to start a post here on AF.com. Still trying to rack up that number, huh???????? hehehehehehe, you know im just messing with you though, right? although you do post way too damn much...........lol!

By the way, the S-Runner has the same engine as my truck does, 3.4l 190hp V6. It will do 0-60 stock in 7.2 seconds!!!!! It only comes in RED or BLACK and with 5 speed. Stock it costs a little over $19,000(they got one at Toyota Center by the Airport). And there is one in Lexington at the furniture store across from Wolf's Gym.

Not to mention you could add the TRD SC, TRD Headers, and TRD Exhaust. All under warranty!!!!! That's around 280 hp at the crank for around $24k all under warranty. Then you could of course add intake as well.
LilMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2001, 02:52 PM   #5
GOD
Banned

Ok smart ass .......maybe if u go and read what igor said in the mods coroner u would understand ..WHY i put this post up but ur too damn blind and stupid to see anything out of ur cocky ass little tacoma . U and ur 2 post sure do alot on here ......hum...let me tell u atleast im active ........somthign called being a mod ..you might know or not know !
Old 04-06-2001, 03:49 PM   #6
LilMax
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to LilMax
Quote:
Originally posted by GOD@af
Ok smart ass .......maybe if u go and read what igor said in the mods coroner u would understand ..WHY i put this post up but ur too damn blind and stupid to see anything out of ur cocky ass little tacoma . U and ur 2 post sure do alot on here ......hum...let me tell u atleast im active ........somthign called being a mod ..you might know or not know !
You Daaft Prick!!!!!!!!!! I strongly beleive that if it weren't for me that the Tacoma section wouldn't have the leading number of Toyota posts!!!! I thought i did pretty good. Plus i have a full time job and a girlfriend(so i can't be on the internet that much.....calle me whipped) Gaaaah Herman, you need to calm down, i think that 12 month abstinence thing is getting to your head(cough) both of them. hehehehe

On a happier note, in reply to your comment in comparing the S-runner to the Xtreme, hahahaha, no comparison!!!! The S-Runner would walk all over the Xtreme, no BS!!!!!! Gah, that would be a funny race!!!! I'd love to see the look on the Xtreme guy's face when he is literally seeing the S-Runner's tail lights!!!!
LilMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2002, 04:20 AM   #7
srunner
AF Newbie

Actually guys, that IS NOT an srunner. I would know because I drive one. That..my friends is a Prerunner double cab. The srunner does come lower than standard tacomas, but as you can see in those pics, that tacoma has tires best suited for off road. And as far as the TRD upgrades go, The Srunner makes 265hp to THE WHEELS with the blower alone. Not 2 hurt anyones ego but you guys were way off base.

in relpy to:See!!!!!..................this is exactly what Im talking about.!!! You know good and well that I can tell you anything you need to know about Tacomas you just have to give me a call!!!!! But NOOOOOOO!! You have to start a post here on AF.com. Still trying to rack up that number, huh???????? hehehehehehe, you know im just messing with you though, right? although you do post way too damn much...........lol!

By the way, the S-Runner has the same engine as my truck does, 3.4l 190hp V6. It will do 0-60 stock in 7.2 seconds!!!!! It only comes in RED or BLACK and with 5 speed. Stock it costs a little over $19,000(they got one at Toyota Center by the Airport). And there is one in Lexington at the furniture store across from Wolf's Gym.

Not to mention you could add the TRD SC, TRD Headers, and TRD Exhaust. All under warranty!!!!! That's around 280 hp at the crank for around $24k all under warranty. Then you could of course add intake as well.:flash:
Old 10-28-2002, 04:28 AM   #8
srunner
AF Newbie

pic

hopefully this helps.
Old 03-14-2003, 09:10 PM   #9
SgtStank
AF Newbie

That's no S-Runner... That's just a Pre-Runner like he said... The S-Runner is a lowered sport truck.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ph_tac_mod_ml.jpg (10.5 KB, 359 views)
SgtStank is offline   Reply With Quote