Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Comparisons
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Car Comparisons Compare any cars and find out what every body else thinks. Just refrain from making stupid comparos like Viper vs. Geo Metro :)
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-31-2002, 01:56 PM   #1
RSScamaro
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to RSScamaro
Camaro Ss!!!!!!

the camaro ss and firehawk ws6's are way better performance vehicles than a girly mustang cobra...chevrolet and pontiac has outdone mustangs ever since 93 when the lt1 came out in them..dont you think a smart company would fix this..but no ford likes to get there ass
whooped........however...i do think hot chicks look great in gt's and or cobra's..guys just look like panzy's...even though this is the last production year of the GM f-body's..they will live FOREVER..oh and beat mustangs too!
Old 01-31-2002, 07:59 PM   #2
NismoDrifts
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to NismoDrifts
amen.

*in the market for a late 90s z28 or formula*
representin' Tofu Krew! member #17

Proud member and coat checker of AF's Lazy Krew.....zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz

NismoDrifts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2002, 05:59 AM   #3
GTStang
Stang Guy

Send a message via AIM to GTStang
I'm a Mustang lover, I remember the good old days when 83-93 when our 302 was killin ya shitty 305. I agree since the 350 aluminium block in 93 Camaro and Firebird has been a superior car. But prob is you been gettin outsold 4x by Mustang since 87' and now ya shit is dropped!!! Why would ford put a bigger engine when they dont have too?
With Camaro and Firbebird gone there is no competition so no need to improve, the competition sure ain't gonna come from a import
GTStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2002, 02:49 PM   #4
RSScamaro
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to RSScamaro
i have only done a few mods to my 2000 ss such as hypertech power programmer III , 160 thermostat, k&n filtercharger and SLP loud mouth exhaust ...however the 96 z28 i just bought was done professionaly by SLP it has a real 96 corvette LT1 in it along with the SLP sticker with the cerial number on it....this car has a rumble like you wouldnt believe....and there is power behind every gear except stupid ass 6th gear which i rarely ever use..the car is white with black roof, door handles , and mirrors with a black stripe kit..i want to convert this car fully into an SS ..for the horsepower boost and to get rid of those damn stripes!..haha