Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Camaro | Firebird > Camaro Discussions
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-07-2013, 03:16 PM   #1
Mr.J1s
AF Newbie

Need C02 Help for 05 n2 97 Camaro V6

Ey Eur1 I have a 97 camaro conv i am putin 05 3.8 init & have a problem with the 02 sensors there are 3 standard on the 97 but the exhaust has 4 02 sensores. i have the 2 on the manifold pluged but the 2 on the exhaust 1 b4 & 1 after it has no line 2 connect. I am requesting a Diagram for its path being there is plug to conect them. i also was told the easiest thing 2 do would be to find another exhaust wit the cat on it and relace it for the one in there now. With the understand of this I am looking for the quickest solution & inexpensive way 2 get this done. Thnx
Mr.J1s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 02:16 PM   #2
Tech II
AF Fanatic

Re: Need C02 Help for 05 n2 97 Camaro V6

Are you saying you are replacing your 3.8 engine with a 5.7 engine? Did you change the exhaust also?

Not only do you have an O2 sensor problem, you have a wiring and a PCM problem also....
Tech II is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Tags
c02 , exhaust , sensors
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Camaro | Firebird > Camaro Discussions