Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Exterior | bodykits | Lighting
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Exterior | bodykits | Lighting When your ready to showoff that 'H' ride, here's your forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-19-2002, 02:35 PM   #1
HoNdaGrl03
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to HoNdaGrl03 Send a message via Yahoo to HoNdaGrl03
Angry Need Help Real Quick Pleez!

Ok, this morning I took my dog outside, walked over to my car, ( i have had it only 1month yesterday) and i saw writing.. Someone wrote on my car last night with a black marker while I was at dance/colorguard practice!!! They wrote LHS ( leflore high school) and it's about a foot long and 6inches or so high. I tried this super glass cleaner stuff it didn't do anything, and I've been using alcohol and it is working somewhat, but not all the way. Can someone please tell me somthing I can use to take it off? My car is white so it shows up alot. Thanks so much yall~

~Jennah
:jump:
AEM CAI w/ Bypass/Accel Performance Wires/Clear Bumper Lights/Clear Corner Lights/TYC Clear/Chrome Altezza's/Pioneer 6400 Head Unit/Pioneer 3-way Speakers (6 1/2's and 6x9's)/Red Racing Pedals/Red neon lights/16" Icw Racing Wheels /618/205/50/16 Nankang Tires/Window Tint/Avital 2200 Alarm w/ Keyless Entry

:::Need help with what I can do now:::
HoNdaGrl03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2002, 02:44 PM   #2
dfarres
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via Yahoo to dfarres
try a product called "goof off" u can get it at hardware stores.
try a small spot and dont let it sit on ur car 2 long. if that doesnt work (it should) u can get graffiti remover from places that sell janitorial suppies.

hope this helps

1993 Civic Coupe EX
1997 Chevy Suburban LT

“It's all fun and games - Until someone loses an eye"
dfarres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2002, 02:46 PM   #3
HoNdaGrl03
AF Regular

Thanks... I think we have goof off here, I'm fixing to go look. I'm going to go scrub some more.. Thanks again

~Jennah
AEM CAI w/ Bypass/Accel Performance Wires/Clear Bumper Lights/Clear Corner Lights/TYC Clear/Chrome Altezza's/Pioneer 6400 Head Unit/Pioneer 3-way Speakers (6 1/2's and 6x9's)/Red Racing Pedals/Red neon lights/16" Icw Racing Wheels /618/205/50/16 Nankang Tires/Window Tint/Avital 2200 Alarm w/ Keyless Entry

Old 07-19-2002, 03:30 PM   #4
j.fuggi
AF Enthusiast

you should also go to the head of that school and show them. any idea who did it? or who would have done it?

also, if it were me, someone would be getting a serious beaten.

» Supercharged 2006 Honda Civic Si Coupe
» Info | Teaser Video | Dyno Video | Dyno Graph
j.fuggi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2002, 03:40 PM   #5
HoNdaGrl03
AF Regular

People from that same school egged the cars in one of our (Murphy High School) parking lot last year and broke out a guys windows. What should I say when I call the school or get in touch with them? The school where I'm practicing at for these 2 weeks is in a, well, kinda bad part of area, and theres always people walking around with nothing else to do then do stupid crap like this. If i do someone around it though it's gonna be on.. Even when I get an alarm, just the touch of a marker wouldnt set it off would it? And it somthing happens again and I see it those lil ...well.. when i think about it, what can I do??? The guard is 29 girls, and we have 2 gay instructors?! What's the odds? lol...

I'm using some kind of cleaner remover I found in our closet, its getting it off some, but it's kinda scratching it from wiping, guess I will have to try and wax it out or somthing...

grrrrr

Old 07-19-2002, 04:28 PM   #6
HoNdaGrl03
AF Regular

I'm taking a break, it's like 95 degrees outside, heat index is 108. Anyways, here is a pic of it. More is coming off, but still on there...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 47f02-7-19(13-12).jpg (45.6 KB, 54 views)

Old 07-19-2002, 09:06 PM   #7
j.fuggi
AF Enthusiast

where did it take place? was it on LHS grounds? if it was, call lhs and ask to speak to someone in charge and explain that someone vandalized your car in their lot. there may have been video cameras so you can see who did this. also, you mihgt be able to ask if someone has been caught doing this before. if worse came to worse, i'd grab my black jumpsuit, skimask and nightvidion goggles and a few grenades and spraypaint and go get LHS and anyone in the way.

maybe i need professional help.

» Supercharged 2006 Honda Civic Si Coupe
» Info | Teaser Video | Dyno Video | Dyno Graph
j.fuggi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2002, 10:30 PM   #8
MSilage
Banned

Send a message via AIM to MSilage Send a message via Yahoo to MSilage
Oh shit that sucks, if i were you i'd invest in alarm

maybe try some goof off and a buffer? might get it out.

dam i feel your pain hondagrl....i had a rival lacross team of my school key my sentra back in the day...but 3 people saw them and identified them...paid for it and got kicked off their team
MSilage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2002, 11:17 PM   #9
HoNdaGrl03
AF Regular

Thanks yall. No it wasn't on LHS grounds... It's at this school "Augusta Evans" its for retarded kids, seriously. And we use their gym some since the basketball team practices in ours. I found out later today that they got another girls car also, same thing written on hers. I'm not sure if they got anyone else's yet. She's filing a police report, and yeah I know it won't do any good probably, but atleast they'll know, and then maybe sometime they will camera's up for the future.. I'm just paraniod about next week cuz we are there 5-9:30pm every night. .. I got the "L" gone, and the "HS" are alot lighter, im going to put that stuff on it again in the morning and hopefully it will be gone, my instructor said I could go up to school Monday and they have graffiti remover and that he would help me get it off if I hadn't already, so atleast he offered.

yeah MSilage, our football teams are big rivals every year. Hopefully we can work somthing out or atleast get someone to sit in the building and watch the parking lot. Cuz the other girl that got writing on hers, the got in a bad wreck here a while back and totaled her truck , and she just got this car last week~ But thanks again y'all. and I wil post back and see what the outcome of my spray and the police report is

Old 07-20-2002, 07:53 PM   #10
Duatone
AF Enthusiast

with or without a buffer, buffing compund should take that off easily,(dont use a heavy grit), then those marks should just buff out fine with finesse (not shampoo), or meguiars swirl remover, I once had to buff an entire car this lady brought in that was covered head to toe in graffiti, damn thing looked brand new afterwards
Duatone is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Exterior | bodykits | Lighting