Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > BMW > 3 Series
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-09-2002, 10:23 AM   #1
rcgs
AF Newbie

'02 325ci purchase

Hello all, new guy here. Hope I'm posting this in the correct area.

I'm looking at my first BMW, a black '02 325 ci. Not real familiar with them but am reading/researching what I can. Have always liked certain BMW models but never thought I'd stray from American(no flames please:-)). And want to stay with the low end model here. Figure I'll get a decent deal since it's a year end. Actually two different dealerships, both cars are black and stick. The first one has the Sport package, Xenon lights, leatherette and moon roof. They'll let me have it for $1k over their cost and will throw in floor mats. Second car has Premium(power seats, moon roof etc.) and Sport packages, Xenon, leather. I think they'll end up giving in to my offer of $35k(includes everything). I'm of course leaning toward the second one(like the packages and leather!). Both cars drive well(but lots of cars drive better than the Jap beaters and perf. Fords I've owned), though what do I know. I will be looking into cold air kits(needs little more hp), lowering the stance a bit and already have my eye on the factory Double Spoke Composite 71 wheels(will 8x18 fit on the 325?).
My question is, are there concerns with this particular car, should I wait for the '03s. Should an extended warranty be considered? Please provide me with any information you can, and sorry for the long post.
Thanks.
rcgs is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > BMW > 3 Series