Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Diecast Car Modeling
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Diecast Car Modeling Discuss and show diecast vehicles that you have modified, or that you have collected.
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-02-2006, 01:47 PM   #1
G35XAndTrailBlazer
Banned

Send a message via AIM to G35XAndTrailBlazer
<-- Diescast Off-Topic -->

ok GTMike. We made a thread in the off topic section. We got people that were psot whores that came in and were saying random things. The thread got closed after like 5 people posted. They dont care.

Rules were made to be broken. Your gonna break thios one rule and let us have ONE thread to talk about stuff other than diecasts in because we have no other choice and WE just want to talk. Just let us have this one little thread so everybody can be happy. Just PLEASE let us have this thread.
Old 02-02-2006, 02:03 PM   #2
Hobbes
The unusual suspect

Re: <-- Diescast Off-Topic -->

It basically was a post whore thread. That's why it was closed.

If you ever find the time to look at the whole site, there are forums here that will care for all your needs. If Nosliw wants to talk about his Xbox 360 he can do so at the gaming board. If you want to talk about what you have driven, there's one for that too. You just have to look. You don't have to be holed up here forever. Imagine how many people have the same interests as you. Just remember; post whoring is not a good idea...

What Mike does (or any other mod) to this thread and /or you is up to him.

Old 02-02-2006, 02:10 PM   #3
G35XAndTrailBlazer
Banned

Send a message via AIM to G35XAndTrailBlazer
Re: <-- Diescast Off-Topic -->

The problem is. Maybe i want to talk about that particular stuff with the people of this board. Not other boards.

I had my experiences leaving this board and the infiniti one. Just about got a Honda Element Thread closed. A moderator told me to ge tthe fuck out of a thread because i dont like what a guys siggy says, and frankly the rest of this forum is full of assholes. Thats why i like staying here. And if anybody tells me what the fuck to do, i will say somthing then leave.

I just want to talk around NICE people. Not friggidy assholes. Becuase thats what this world is full of. Thats the reason i hate school.

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Diecast Car Modeling