Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Quest | Presage | Serena
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-19-2004, 09:32 PM   #1
R34NJ
AF Newbie

99' Quest won't start after pushing the button

Hi,

My 99' Quest won't start after I pushed the button stored behind the driver side kick panel. It's a black switch with red light on one end and the button on the other end. It was floating inside and not attached to anything but the several wire. I took off the kick panel to install remote starter and found this button.
It seems this is a switch to disengage the starter for safety reason, but I don't know how to reset it. If anyone know how to reset it, please let me know. I promise I won't push any strange button anymore.

Thanks in advance
R34NJ is offline   Reply With Quote