Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Plymouth > Fury/Gran Fury
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-18-2003, 05:05 AM   #1
boots03
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to boots03 Send a message via Yahoo to boots03
Looking for my car

I am looking for my first car, and i was wondering if someone has a lead to on e just like it. my parents sold myfirst car which was a 1967 Plymouth Fury III yellow 4dr with a 383 2bbl/727tqflt/3.23gears and i am looking for one like it, perfure one that needs to be restored, but is drivable, i also want one that is yellow or white, and has green or black interior, no vinal tops, perfure bigblock, but 318 is ok.Years i am looking for 1963-1968, any two or four doors. since my parents sold my beast, i havnt spoken to them, i am 18 now, they sold it when i was 16, i hate parents.
thanks for the help

boots
boots03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2003, 05:09 AM   #2
Swoxy
AF Enthusiast

Try posting this in Coffee Break in the O/T section as well, you might get more help!
Old 05-31-2004, 05:52 PM   #3
grampa_death
AF Newbie

I so happen to have a 1967 Plymouth VIP 2 door with a 383 4bbl (new 750 Edelbrock)- engine is almost all edelbrock (has streetmaster intake, chrome performer series valve covers, and chrome sig series air cleaner)
engine is a 1970 383 Magnum from a 1970 Roadrunner (has the performace cam shaft). I bought it a few months ago - have put about $600 in the engine so far, and am refinishing. I love this car, but I would sell it for around $2000 or so. Interior is so so - most power options work - horn works, I have the factory AM stereo, rear blower fan is detached but it works, most things work. I currently have no pictures online, but e-mail me if you are interested. grampa_death@hotmail.com
grampa_death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 06:44 PM   #4
boots03
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to boots03 Send a message via Yahoo to boots03
Re: Looking for my car

I want your car, but im sorry, its just to much for me right now, i am kinda in a finacail crisis, i have a weding to plan, and a cell phone bill to pay off
but i will get back to you
Old 03-26-2007, 09:50 AM   #5
aye jay
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to aye jay
Re: Looking for my car

lol that a sad story, but i have a 67 fury 111 with a 383 engine, black int. original hub caps!!! it was like a off yellow color but one side is prim because i was going to paint it but i got 2 other cars so this one has to go....only thing car needs to drive is a radiator!! if u interested get at me!! looking for about 500 dollors just to get rid of it!!
aye jay is offline   Reply With Quote