Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Pontiac > Trans Sport
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 09:58 PM   #1
wxhora
AF Newbie

Turn signal problem with 2004 Santa Fe

This is the second time hav had this problem, the left turn signal on my 04 Santa fe stays on. It will only blink if the lights are in the off position. The right turn signal operates ok and all fuses appear to be fine and have been replaced. I have replaced all of the bulbs as well. Any one else experience this problem, am I overlooking anything?

Thanks
wxhora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 12:33 PM   #2
nicke66
AF Regular

Re: Turn signal problem with 2004 Santa Fe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wxhora
This is the second time hav had this problem, the left turn signal on my 04 Santa fe stays on. It will only blink if the lights are in the off position. The right turn signal operates ok and all fuses appear to be fine and have been replaced. I have replaced all of the bulbs as well. Any one else experience this problem, am I overlooking anything?

Thanks
No, no one here have ever experience any problem at all, since we all are driving genuine high quality american vehicles, and not any korean crap!

Try the Hyundai/Santa Fe forum.
nicke66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 12:34 PM   #3
LMP
AF Enthusiast

AS you also have a "98 transport (and the SanteFe forum seems rather unattended), I'd suggest both may suffer the same common problem: bad ground/contact/corrosion in the tail lamp cluster, or may be the front lamp cluster for that matter. I'd pay a visit to that area.
Old 03-30-2007, 12:52 PM   #4
nicke66
AF Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicke66
No, no one here have ever experience any problem at all, since we all are driving genuine high quality american vehicles, and not any korean crap!

Try the Hyundai/Santa Fe forum.
Replying to myself, I was trying to be ironic, and is hoping no one was offended. My Trans Sport refused to crank today, and my wife had to left it in the City, going back by bus with three children. I have spend the afternoon lending a trailer to get it back home.
nicke66 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Pontiac > Trans Sport