Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange Sell your car and parts or post what you are looking for.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-20-2012, 09:51 AM   #1
thechidz
AF Newbie

2009 Nissan 370z NYC Area

I can be a little flexible on the price depending on your interest in the extended warranties.

This car is loaded with touring/sport/nav options. Trunk privacy cover. NOAH indoor/outdoor cover. Valentine 1 radar detector, and it currently has just under 28k miles (this is a dd so mileage will increase until sold). I purchased the most expensive nissan extended warranty security plus gold preferred, which is the same as factory bumper-to-bumper warranty (zero $ deductible) up to 120k miles and 96 months, which I will throw in for free (you just pay the transfer fee) to whomever pays the car off... Currently payoff is just under 29k and that will go down about $400 per month until car is sold. Car has hankook v12s with about 10k on tires except the driver front which was recently replaced. That reminds me i have 75k mile tire and wheel warranty which I'll also throw i. (you pay transfer fee).

I will be getting the car fully detailed next week and will take updated pics when thats done. There are currently pics in my profile.

Small cosmetic issues: some minor curb rash on the rays, some road pebble marks on bumper. A few minor scratches, one each on the doors. Overall car looks pretty great for 3 years old and 27k miles, I get compliments all the time.

One last thing, the driver taillight has a chip in it but I have another pair of new tailights I will throw in, haven't gotten around to getting them installed.

I really hate to do this guys but times are tough out here and we can't lose our house. Anyone interested in the NYC area or jersey/hudson valley lmk. Thanks guys.

thechidz is offline   Reply With Quote