Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Prelude
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-31-2005, 10:06 AM   #31
preludepew
AF Newbie

Re: 93 H22 prelude

My uncle has been trying to buy my car for like, well since I bought it. once again i payed 2500 for it, it has a little less than 168K, has AEM Cold air Intake and one dent by the back of the drivers door(but opens perfectly fine is no biggie) and also has a GReddy Exhaust. What should I sell it for, like what would be too little and what would be too much. I was also thinking if I should take the exhaust off of my car and keep it for my next one?
well if I should take it off and sell it than how much should I ask for it then, but if ya think I souldnt then I wont and I will sell it at the price with everything. What should I do?
Look I was also thinking of just replacing my engine with a newer H22 cause that is really the only thinb i dont like about the car that it has too many miles in my opinion. well should I just save money and put a different engine or is selling it better? Well thnx!!!
preludepew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 11:22 PM   #32
preludepew
AF Newbie

ok im posting up again. Well I just found out that my friend can get Hondas pretty cheap cause he works at an auto auction place and he tells me that they like check the cars all the time before auctioning them to have a start bid,wellanyways he is incharged of Hondas at his work, well he tells me for me to ask him for almost any Honda and that he can get it for me. Well right now he has a 95 hatch dx stock. he tells me he can let it go for 2k with paper work on it and everything, like the title for it. is this like a good deal or what? I was like can you get basically any honda and he said yeah, what should I ask for, I want a pretty fast stock car to what I can just add an intake, headers, and Exhaust. just to give it a lil more, what should I ask for, well thnx for the help.
Old 01-06-2006, 04:11 PM   #33
preludepew
AF Newbie

Hey ppl its me, my uncle neds my car, like he needs it and wants it. Well I think no that I shouldnt sell it, what do ya think, well thnx for the help!
Old 01-06-2006, 04:21 PM   #34
Gohan Ryu
AF Enthusiast

Don't sell it - let your uncle buy the 95 hatch at your friends auction for 2000. 2k for a 95 hatch is a fair price, but with your Prelude you got a crazy good deal for 2500 - it'll be hard to find a better Honda than your Prelude at that auction for under 4000.
Gohan Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 10:29 PM   #35
preludepew
AF Newbie

SCARIEST day of my fucking life. I was shittin bricks. ok well I got off of work at lil after 9, well some riced up civic revved at me so I did it back. well anyways we were racing doing 55 on a 45, not too much we had just left the stop light. Ok ppl so we are on the right lane, (duh it is america) and there was a state trooper on the left lanes gas station. the civic kinda slowed down and so did I, but then I found out that I guess he had seen the trooper, well im thinkinhg and i did th stupidest shit ever. I took off and left. I took it up to 100somethin and just left. Im pretty sure the state trooper did not get any information because I just shifted down to 3rd or 2nd, honestly cant remember and well yeah I left. It just happened a lil while ago like 30 minutes ago. i feel like it was right now, lol. well anyways yeah hopefully he didnt get anything which dont think he did cause he hadt to have waited for the cars on his lane to slow down or clear out the way in order for him to pass through since he was at the gas station and by then i was off. well I went through a neighborhood, got on some road that I did not know where it would take me and luckily it was close to a main street. well to make it short it is my first trooper or in that case any cop chase in my life even though I did not actually see him turn on the lights or anything. MAYBE it wasnt even a cop and I was just acting like a little bitch, eh. well anyways just wanted to let ya know what happened. oh by the way I dont think i will be racing any time soon, maybe I will even sell my car for a truck, dont know right now i am just shittin bricks, well ttyl.
Old 01-12-2006, 09:12 AM   #36
absntmnd69
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to absntmnd69

yea yo leave the lude a sleeper......dont worry about that ricer shit......fool people with that look and then take them
absntmnd69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 09:57 AM   #37
absntmnd69
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to absntmnd69

yea yo leave the lude a sleeper......dont worry about that ricer shit......fool people with that look and then take them
absntmnd69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 12:47 AM   #38
preludepew
AF Newbie

well another day, I came from work a while back and took the sme road I was on before the whole entire cop inccident, well I drove on it like I was suppose to ysterday and NO COP. OMG Thnak the man above. Honestly. I was shittin bricks again just wondering if I would see him and he would be an ass with me and pull me over BUt no COP, yes. well thats it. Im more calm now and I think I only went over speed limit twice and it was only like 3miles more. I felt better, it was like just crusing down the street the whole day. well ok imma leave cause I have school tomorrow. Bye ppl
Old 01-13-2006, 12:57 AM   #39
Lockdown_2001
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Lockdown_2001
k locky time?
Lockdown_2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 02:35 PM   #40
Gohan Ryu
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockdown_2001
k locky time?

This ain't a blog. Start a new thread if you need to post.
Gohan Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Prelude