Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Let's get Technical!
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Let's get Technical! Discussion for hardcore in-depth motor heads!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-20-2005, 11:05 PM   #31
Schister66
AF -Advisor

Send a message via AIM to Schister66 Send a message via MSN to Schister66
Re: Re: This Does NOT Make your car fast!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95dxcivic
f*ck all you guys, ricer 4 life cuh, yeah thats right, i got neons to back up my huge tail, and i got a huge body kit to back up my huge tail, and i got some altezzas to back up the bodykit, and i got a fart can to back up everything on the car so performance is handled. J/K im no ricer, just having a little fun, although i did have some neons on my car before.
LMAO, but seriously watch out for the cars w/ underbody and in-car neons, but most of all, the cars that have light-up neons on the wheels and they light up as the wheel turns. Those add like 75hp per tire...uh...right?
Old 01-20-2005, 11:29 PM   #32
tencent
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to tencent
Re: This Does NOT Make your car fast!!

i can handle the 8 foot erector set wings on the back of accords with the bumper falling off and the pipes held together like you see on almost every mustang (a coat hanger cleverly wrapped around the pipe and frame) but what I cant handle is the new fad here to goto autozone and buy all the guages you can because apparently making your driver seat look like a fighter plane interior makes your car go VRRROOOMMMMM.. this toyota echo that has a folger can exhuast, 18 million random gauges, and at least a 6 inch spoiler trys to race everyone. Its sad because I think mopeds have faster 0-60 times than that car.

oh the best guage is the giant apc tach that she has on her dash with her super sporty 100hp echo.. wHOOOO APC makes car go VROMMMMM YAY!!! my tach is better than your tach!