Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > DeLorean > DMC-12
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-13-2005, 06:28 AM   #1
gaytrey1987
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to gaytrey1987 Send a message via MSN to gaytrey1987 Send a message via Yahoo to gaytrey1987
Help With an Idea PLEASE!

Ok, ok....this is my dilemma....I have several designs that I have drawn up of the last few years, down to the frame electrical and drivetrain even, for a De Lorean-Like vehicle. Where would I go to get help with the manufacture, marketing, and final design of a new vehicle?? I would like to get this project rolling once again, but so far its been one stump after another.....

And as for my De Lorean, its PRV motor has finally given it up at 275,000 miles or thereabouts. With the angle-drive going out in it every five thousand miles or so....its hard to tell for sure, but I started her up about a week ago to drive her to work...and she was running rougher than usual, and blowing a strange amount of blue smoke. The car's always smoked since I've had it, so I thought little of it. (Since I paid the old man only 100$ for her, I couldn't complain in the simple fact that I drove it 35mi. home, no prob!) I drove it down the drive, and hit the highway with her, but she wouldn't get up to the speed limit ( 60 ). At this point I knew there was something wrong, when a massive explosion occured and water/oil went all over the road.....the car ate BOTH heads at the same time, reason unknown. Long story short, I had the car towed back to the house, and its sitting in my workshop waiting for parts....I ordered a Chrysler bell housing conversion, and motormount kit for a Chrysler 3.8l V-6 out of an 89 Imperial....we'll see how well this goes over, and see if car one of "The Black Nights" rolls again. god I hope so, that kits expensive! While I'm in there, she's getting a new cooling system too, just in case.
gaytrey1987 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > DeLorean > DMC-12