Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Viper | Viper SRT19 Roadster
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-27-2003, 06:28 PM   #1
hiphophomer
Banned

viper-10

hey viper-10 i just wanted to ask what year is your viper?(sorry because i never really payed attention)and can you post some pics if the interior plz?
thanks
hiphophomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 10:03 PM   #2
Viper 10
AF Enthusiast

Here's my interior to my '96 GTS Coupe (the first year of the Gen 2 GTS which was also the Indy 500 pace car). It's my daily driver.

The only change that I made to the interior was that I replaced the rear view mirror with Wink racing mirror (a must for anyone who takes their cars on road racing venues). If you want any particular views, let me know and I can go out a take a digital picture.

At the moment, the Snake is getting a fresh off-body paint job. The shop has taken over 4 weeks just to prep the car for painting. Unfortunately the fires out here in SoCal are throwing ashes all over the place, so it won't get painted this week.

Remind me in about 3 weeks and I will take care of you.

Here's a link to my Imagestation album:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?i...55136911&idx=1

Viper 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2003, 08:51 PM   #3
hiphophomer
Banned

nice,
my uncles repair cars, and paint them they just got a paint job on their/my 95 camaro the purple prowler color ITS SWEET(IMO),
and sorry about that thing in california do you live near it?and nice viper!
Old 10-30-2003, 12:43 PM   #4
Viper 10
AF Enthusiast

Re: viper-10

Thanks for the kind words. Stay in school and work your butt off... and you'll get your own Snake.

The fires aren't anywhere near where I live (although I know of people who live in these areas). I live at the beach, and the entire town would have to go up in flames before these fires reached me.

Keep these homeless families and firefighters in your prayers. They are really making a huge sacrafice to save people's homes.

Brad

Old 11-03-2003, 06:40 PM   #5
hiphophomer
Banned

Re: Re: viper-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper 10
Thanks for the kind words. Stay in school and work your butt off... and you'll get your own Snake.

The fires aren't anywhere near where I live (although I know of people who live in these areas). I live at the beach, and the entire town would have to go up in flames before these fires reached me.

Keep these homeless families and firefighters in your prayers. They are really making a huge sacrafice to save people's homes.

Brad
what kind of job and what kind of grades did you get in school?did you go to collage?is it hard to get into a collage with a c average(hopeing to get it at least that high )?and is computing a good carrer?
thanks
p.s. thats good that you didnt live near it and sorry to know about your friends
Old 11-04-2003, 01:47 AM   #6
Viper 10
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Re: viper-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiphophomer
what kind of job and what kind of grades did you get in school?did you go to collage?is it hard to get into a collage with a c average(hopeing to get it at least that high )?and is computing a good carrer?
thanks
p.s. thats good that you didnt live near it and sorry to know about your friends
I went to college at USC and California State University straight out of high school. I had decent grades, but not great because I worked full time through all of college (paid my own way too). C grades make you pursue college usually from Junior College, or you should consider doing the military route (if you don't know if college is your gig right now). Do your time in the military and pursue college afterwards, or use ROTC to pay your way through school.

The key to my success has never been grades as much as desire and hard work. Computing industry has been good and bad to me. I would highly reocommend a career in sales, because you have total control over your destiny and income.

If you aren't the college type, then start your ownbusiness and work your tail off being an innovator (versus a follower).

Best of luck to you.

Old 11-04-2003, 06:07 PM   #7
hiphophomer
Banned

why miltiary?because i wouldnt want to get picked and go lol...
and is a carrear in real estate any good?do you think real estate would be better?or computers, because im pretty good at them and now my cousin is in computing collage in canada, so if i needed help he could help me, but the only problem is after 4 years computers really hurted my eyesight do you know what should i do?
thanks

Last edited by hiphophomer; 11-15-2003 at 09:07 PM.
Old 11-09-2003, 06:53 PM   #8
hiphophomer
Banned

hey viper-10 i saw a 2004 viper inside the new england auto show in mass. and i was like omg when i saw the black one it was so low...it was like 2-3 feet tall(it looks like it) and i felt like pissing my pants i want one so badly...and i saw the gt40 also and that was nothing compared to that viper i hate that piece of shit supercharged mustang( AND I HATE MUSTANGS LIKE THE SMELL OF SHIT since i own a z28) and it aint even as fast or as good looking as the viper $70 more too, i even heard alotta people say whoa how much does that gt40 cost!?they said $150,000 and the guys said "WHAT!?FORGET THAT im going to the viper!"lol
are you planning on getting the new model soon?
Old 11-09-2003, 10:40 PM   #9
Viper 10
AF Enthusiast

hiphop:

I plan on getting another Viper when Chrysler decides that they will produce a street version of the Competition Coupe. I think that the SRT-10 roadster looks boring and has lost it's teeth and nastiness.

The Ford GT (previously known as the GT-40) looks very retro and could have some real potential. Unfortunately, the stupid people at Ford decided to go with the $150k price tag (not including dealer mark up) , the superchared small block engine and a little too much weight. Ford will never successfully campaign this car at Le Mans with a blown V-8.

JMO.

brad

Old 11-10-2003, 03:32 AM   #10
VenomInMyVeins
AF Enthusiast

I think that Ford will be able to hit up the older guys that remember the days of the GT40. There'll be a lot of sentimental sales IMO. I know a lot of corvette owners that when I ask why they chose the corvette, they mention history, and america's first true sports car and all this other sentimental stuff. I know personally my father has owned 5 corvettes and he said he wouldn't even consider a viper because he has been in vettes his whole life. Plus a GT will have such an exotica factor due to the limited runs and the erratic appearance. The viper is a head turner, but I think the GT could cause a crash with it's crazy baby blue and orange paint job and outlandish accentuated scoops. It's just like those guys that argue that a ferrari's better than a viper. They always throw the history, exotica factor, and MR drivetrain into the works.. especially those modena guys that weep when a viper revs it's engine at them.
VenomInMyVeins is offline   Reply With Quote