Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Locations (USA, Canada, Asia, etc...) > California
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
California California regional information. Events, Shows, Ect...
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-22-2003, 01:27 PM   #1
CivicLx
AF Enthusiast

New Import Tuner And New Lowrider Euro

Okay...I know no one will probably post a reply because I'm probably the only person on this board that reads these magazines because I'm probably the only hardcore showhead out there...but...you guys should seriously check these mags out.

Import Tuner-first time in I don't know how long that they've put a civic on the cover. It's definitely a show car...Gucci interior!!! I'm probably the only one, but I think it's sick and I'm glad to see another civic gracing the cover of Import Tuner.

Lowrider Euro-Dara Sodano's "Sweet Kandy" civic. This is one of my very favoritest show cars out right now because 1)It's another civic...I'm not even on her level...shit I can't even see her level from where I'm at, but one day she'll be my competition. 2)It's a girl and 3)She's from NoCal.
Obviously SoCal dominates the Cali show scene but she's seriously reppin hard for NoCal.

So anyway, if you get a chance, check out the mags. And did you guys see the new Import Racer or Honda Tuning. It might be the Honda Tuning, but it has a daily driven, full interior 588hp civic!!!!!!!!! Didn't read the article yet but the car is sick!!!!!
CivicLx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2003, 05:39 AM   #2
Little Burner
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Little Burner
Re: New Import Tuner And New Lowrider Euro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicLx
Import Tuner-first time in I don't know how long that they've put a civic on the cover. It's definitely a show car...Gucci interior!!! I'm probably the only one, but I think it's sick and I'm glad to see another civic gracing the cover of Import Tuner.

That hatch is hella sick the lambo door are of the hook!!
~TeaM~MindgamE~
Pic's of my ride
Little Burner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2003, 04:23 PM   #3
CivicLx
AF Enthusiast

And Nikki Zeno looks pretty damn hot too!!! Oh and the newest Honda Tuning mag...600+ hp DAILY DRIVEN civic. I think it's only running in the 11's...well not only...still like 30 seconds faster than my car but I think it has full interior, ac...everything. Very impressive!!!
And it even has altezzas
CivicLx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2003, 10:18 PM   #4
TheNotoriousMogg
AF's #1 Bad Guy

Send a message via AIM to TheNotoriousMogg Send a message via Yahoo to TheNotoriousMogg
I don't read euro lowrider but i *coughs* sometimes read import tuner *coughs*

thegrumpysergeant.net
TheNotoriousMogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2003, 11:13 PM   #5
Bambooseven
AF Enthusiast

I always read import tuner (and all the rest of the primedia mags) there's nothing wrong with that. anyway, that car was on ebay with a 4$47K buy it now like the week after this issue came out. Crazy huh? nice car though.