Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > Avalon/Pronard
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-22-2006, 09:23 AM   #1
Rob774
AF Newbie

Xenon Lights for 2001???

Hi, i was searching around and was having some difficulty finding some Xexon headlights for my 2001 Avalon. Anyone have any advice or concerns? I did the same thing for my 01 Focus just with the bulbs and eventually had to remove them because the additional heat the Xexon bulbs caused melted the plastic housing that held them in place . I don't want the same thing to happen to the Avalon. Thanks for any help.
Rob774 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 04:51 PM   #2
kcg795
AF Regular

Re: Xenon Lights for 2001???

Take one of the old bulbs out and check the number on it. Then match it up with the bulb you want to get. Should be 900Something. BTW, aren't Xenon bulbs those annoying blue lights? I got a set of "Ultrawhite Xenon Bulbs" hoping I could make the lights brighter for my mom's car since she has trouble seeing at night. But they sucked. I ended up taking them out and putting a set of Sylvania Xtravisions. Throws out a lot more light then these stupid blue lights.
kcg795 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 03:03 PM   #3
kro$s
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to kro$s
Re: Xenon Lights for 2001???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob774
Hi, i was searching around and was having some difficulty finding some Xexon headlights for my 2001 Avalon. Anyone have any advice or concerns? I did the same thing for my 01 Focus just with the bulbs and eventually had to remove them because the additional heat the Xexon bulbs caused melted the plastic housing that held them in place . I don't want the same thing to happen to the Avalon. Thanks for any help.
If you need some bi-xeon HID's then let me know. I have a plug & play system for just about all applications, that doesn't melt anything.

want HID's? pm me
kro$s is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > Avalon/Pronard