Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > Classifieds
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Classifieds This is the place to buy/sell/trade your Toyota parts & cars
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-28-2004, 04:59 PM   #1
camrytypes2004
AF Newbie

PLEASE LOOK!!! 1996 Modified Camry for Sale

Ok everybody. I am going to now part with my 1996 Camry. That I have spent 2 hard years working on. I have invested over $20,000 worth of custom stuff into the car. It is a 1996 Camry DX 4 door sedan, 4 cylinder motor. It is white and has just a little over 94,000 miles on it, which isn't to bad for a 1996.

This is what has been done to the camry:

-17 inch enkei rims, with nitto tires in the back and two brand new falken tires in the front. I haven't even put 500 miles on it.

- I did the shogun bodykit on it. Looks real nice and fits perfect on the car.

- I put clear front lights in the front of the car and i also had a custom grill done for it. Which looks real nice. I also have clear tailights for it but i took them off for now. They will be included with the car though .

- The window are fully tinted all the way around except for the front windshield of course. The orginal interior was a ugly grey color. SO i had all the panels remove and and the front dashboard dyed black and white. the carpet is still grey and the seats. I just never got around to having that done. But it still looks really awesome.

- My trunk is fully customized. It is total fiberglass and plexiglass. I am running two xtant 12 inchers and a xtant x1001 amp which is designed just for the subs. It pounds hard as hell. Thier is also neon in the trunk lighted it up when opened. The whole trunk is also dyno matted for best base.

- Inside the car i also have a alpine headunit which is absolutley the best. the sound is perfect in it. i have new boston acoustic 6x9's in the back. Thier is also a kenwood m700 lcd fold out screen. Which i have been told numerous times is one of the best pictures ever on a lcd screen. Their a dvd player under the seat. So the kenwood is just for movies, while the alpine is for cds and radio.

- The car also has underground neons on it and also has brembo rotors on it. They are just the regular drilled brembo rotors. I also had a plexiglass panel made for where the ash tray was for all the lights switches. I will be getting that installed for whoever buys it asap.

- I am also still currently sponsered by Shore Toyota in New Jersey. and i have been to numerouse shows with the car and have won a trophey and plaque.

You can go to www.cardomain.com/id/camrytypes1996 to see a few pics of the car. But it hasn't been updated since feburary of last year so u won't see pics of the kenwood or the interior or brembo brakes but u can get an idea of the car. I might be forgetting to mention some other things i have bought for the car. But if i have anything else to write about it I will write it later.

I am asking around $13,000 for the car but will take offers. You can call my number if u are interested and would like to know more. My number is 856-889-9035. or u can email me at uboat107@comcast.net. Ok thank you for looking.
camrytypes2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 01:33 AM   #2
Brian R.
Resident Chemist

Send a message via Yahoo to Brian R.
Re: PLEASE LOOK!!! 1996 Modified Camry for Sale

Nice ride.
Brian R. is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > Classifieds