Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-11-2001, 11:01 AM   #1
GOD
Banned

Send a message via AIM to GOD
Ive been to so many that i really can't think of which one is my favorite one .....ive been to a couple that have been busted but u know what i ran and got away . Keg partys are always fun ...whats better than beer girls and more girls hehehehe but in our town it kinda sucks b/c people open their mouths and some how the cops find out .....sometimes and it just pisses me off when u get ratted on for a party ...when all ur trying to do is have fun
GOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2001, 02:41 PM   #2
Lizard King
AF Enthusiast

I can't remember the best. But I helped orginize a party a year or so back. That made it all the better, seeing it become a success after putting in lots of hard work.

It was basically a rave. We managed to get hold of loads of lights and smoke machines. We also got a fucking load sound system.
The cops drove in but they just turned around and left right away.
Lizard King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2001, 03:28 PM   #3
GOD
Banned

Send a message via AIM to GOD
lizzard king i just wanted to tell u that ur cool ......from talking to u .....u seem very laid back and u like to have fun and party have u been to any lately ?
GOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2001, 04:27 AM   #4
Bean Bandit
AF Enthusiast

This an easy one for me the best party I ever been was in Israel at the sea of galilee. Actualy it's a open air festival dedicated to youth, peace and love .... NEVER EVER saw that much hot girls on one pile in my life
Bean Bandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2001, 05:10 PM   #5
Lizard King
AF Enthusiast

God: Thanks, No I haven't been to anything you could call a party for a while.

Bean Bandit: That sounds awesome! Were you on vacation there? I'm guessing you didn't make the trip just for the party.
Lizard King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2001, 05:09 AM   #6
Bean Bandit
AF Enthusiast

It's my origin so I'm going there min. once in a year it's simply great down there. If I visit a party in Zurich the female/male ratio is always greater than 2 and only about 1% I would consider as warm, hot is more like a miracle But down there in Israel already the weather is hot and so are the girls
Bean Bandit is offline   Reply With Quote