Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > 3000GT/Stealth
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-14-2010, 07:16 PM   #1
vicsin42
AF Newbie

Stock seat and carpet color?

Hi, I am wanting to replace the worn out leather on the seats for some new ones. I am going to buy them from Leatherseats.com, I know that they are leather/vinyl but my question is. How does a person go about findiing out the stock color of the seats that came with my car? I have a 1994 3000gt vr4 martinique pearl yellow 6sp beauty. I don't want to have to quess at what color I need and also the carpet needs replaced and don't know what the stock color is called either. Can anyone help me find this? It almost looks bone color to light grey..anyways leatherseats.com might know what to sell me. Any help would be great. I just want them as close as possible. Is there any place on line that has the specifications on what came stock in a new car back then?
Thanks!!
vicsin42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 07:53 PM   #2
Stealthee
Your worst nightmare

Re: Stock seat and carpet color?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicsin42 View Post
Hi, I am wanting to replace the worn out leather on the seats for some new ones. I am going to buy them from Leatherseats.com, I know that they are leather/vinyl but my question is. How does a person go about findiing out the stock color of the seats that came with my car? I have a 1994 3000gt vr4 martinique pearl yellow 6sp beauty. I don't want to have to quess at what color I need and also the carpet needs replaced and don't know what the stock color is called either. Can anyone help me find this? It almost looks bone color to light grey..anyways leatherseats.com might know what to sell me. Any help would be great. I just want them as close as possible. Is there any place on line that has the specifications on what came stock in a new car back then?
Thanks!!
Leatherseats.com does group buys with another 3000GT forum every year so they deal with 3s's very much and can help you get your covers as close to stock as possible.
Old 03-14-2010, 08:42 PM   #3
91STT
3SNJ Pres

Call them and ask for Bill. He is the guy that usually runs the GB. Describe your color and he will send you swatches that you can use to help match your color. He sent me two sets of swatches because the first didn't match all that well but had 2 colors that were close. The actual color was between one of the 2, so it worked out well.
Old 03-14-2010, 11:26 PM   #4
vicsin42
AF Newbie

Great I will ask for Bill, I just want my car to stay as stock as possible, and a great set of seat replacements will be all I need. I appreciate all your info on it.
Thanks again!!*_*
vicsin42 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > 3000GT/Stealth