Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > ES300/ES330/Windom
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-07-2002, 08:25 AM   #1
PacMan8213
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to PacMan8213
Unhappy Goodbye, Everybody...

Well, everybody...
I had a really bad car accident that concluded with the death of my now missed and forever loved 1992 ES300.

I was going pretty fast and had to swirve so I wouldn't hit a guy passing a stop sign and turning on to the road. I pulled right and scuffed his back bumper but after hitting the speed bump, turning, and braking, I was already flying into the garden thing that's between the park and a row of houses. I ended up losing control and taking out a 15ft. palm tree. The palm tree went down but not before totaling my car.

It was inevitable that I was going to hit a tree because at that point I was in a mini forest. My air bag came out, nose was bleeding, scraped up my arm, front teeth got a little loosened...big huge horrible mess. So to skip a lot of crap, my car got towed away...and it might be remotely repairable if it wasn't 10 years old.

I'm gonna miss my Lex soo much...
and now since I'm going away to college, it looks like I'm gonna get stuck in a Ford lease cuz that's what Dad sells...
beggers can't be choosers but I'm sure gonna miss my ES300.

So, I just wanted to say goodbye and thank everyone and anyone that helped me with my questions. Hopefully I'll be back on here again one day...

Drive safe, everybody.

The end of an era...

ps:

About a third of motor vehicle deaths involve vehicles leaving the roadway and hitting fixed objects such as trees or utility poles alongside the road.

Trees are the most common objects struck in a crash.

Twenty-nine percent of deaths in roadside hazard crashes in 1999 involved a vehicle striking a tree.
-me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lexusrip.jpg (52.6 KB, 127 views)
PacMan8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2002, 02:35 PM   #2
SilverLotus340R
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to SilverLotus340R

dude that sucks... any broken bones or anything?

and the ES300 god how much damage ??pictures??

dude this sucks that car was really nice

RIP ES300

and good luck to an owner that was more than in love with his car
Who’d dare build a car without doors or side windows or a hood? Only Lotus. And who’d dare drive one? You would. The 340R is the sports car for people who live to drive and want the whole experience as raw and as pure as it comes.
SilverLotus340R is offline   Reply With Quote