Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Dealer Experiences
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Dealer Experiences If you want to brag or complain about the deal or the service you got, this is the place.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-06-2003, 07:05 AM   #1
Chris1337
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Chris1337
Exclamation Worst Dealer Experience Ever!

Alright, heres the story, we went to this buy here pay here called "3-D Motors"... we saw this 1965 Mustang Coupe there, that had an upped 302 V8, with some performance parts. The Hood was a little messed up, but he had Hood Pins in it, so it was safe. We go into talk to the guy, and at first, he starts hitting on my mom, which pissed her off, and she told him not too do it again. Before we signed anything, we asked if anything was wrong with it, he said it had sucky brakes, and they would put new brakes on it before we left, now, the sticker on thw window of the car said $1500... after we finished signing all the papers, we realized that he was covering the price section of the contract, and after we finished signing, he said it was $5600.. and the $1500 is only on the window to draw people in. By the way, let me also mention, that during the WHOLE time we were there he was making fun of "Niggers" and "Mexican Dumbasses".... My mom is very passive, so she didn't say anything too him.. she was pissed at the price thing, but she wasn't majorly worried about it, as long as the car was in really good shape, and they put the new brakes on it like they said. So after we signed the contract, I traded him my 1989 CRX DX as a DownPayment... the guy told us to come back in 2 1/2 hours, and we did, and they rushed us into the car, told us it had new brakes and everything. As we drove off the lot, we hit about 40.. and the hood flies up and breaks.. because the people at the dealer forgot to put the hood pins in.. they also left brake fluid all over the engine, so it started smoking, then when we go to stop, we realize that there ARENT new brakes on the car. We call the guy, telling him we want our car back.. and that he lied, he also said it went through a safety inspection, and I found out later on, that it didn't go through a safety inspection. He wouldn't give our car back, so we werent gonna pay, 2 weeks later, he came and repo'd it. So we pretty much got pwned. The place is called 3-D Motors, I will post their address and phone # in an hour or so. Wow, it pissed me off.

Chris1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2003, 03:35 PM   #2
MattyG
AF Enthusiast

Man its hard to come up with a worse experience than that. You guys got pwned all right. There are so many ways you could bust his ass.....the sticker for one, he can't advertise it like that.
Old 04-02-2003, 04:16 PM   #3
TexasF355F1
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to TexasF355F1
Damn you got fucked, and i think a law suits in order. There's loop holes all around the contract, for shisters like this guy. You can also charge him with racism as well if ya want.
Old 05-08-2003, 01:42 PM   #4
bullseye
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to bullseye Send a message via Yahoo to bullseye
WOW that suks he needs somthing to happen 2 i hate ppls like that
Old 10-22-2003, 10:29 PM   #5
got v-tec?
AF Enthusiast

that sucks ass! like i told the last guy! find out what car he drives and loosen some lug nuts! thats the only anser! wait a sec how do you spell ansure?
got v-tec? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2003, 11:25 PM   #6
thesamba
AF Newbie

Yeah you got screwed- called FRAUD IN EXECUTION. A lawsuit is in order.
thesamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 09:01 PM   #7
Rob_0126
AF Newbie

Send a message via Yahoo to Rob_0126

You haven't filed a lawsuit against this turd yet?

Robert
Old 05-29-2004, 12:48 AM   #8
Doug Rodrigues
AF Regular

Send a message via MSN to Doug Rodrigues
What that salesman did was illegal. Go to the Department of Motor Vehicles in your state and file a complaint. That car lot can lose their license and your contract can be voided. Actually, you should have walked out immediately when you realized he was screwing with you!

Also go to www.ripoffreport.com and the www.badbusinessbureau.com. to file your rip-off report for everyone to read, including the car lot. You can have that salesman by the balls, but you have to go down to DMV and take that first step by filing a report!
Doug Rodrigues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 08:02 PM   #9
1989chevycamaro
AF Newbie

Send a message via Yahoo to 1989chevycamaro
Re: Worst Dealer Experience Ever!

I have had kinda a similar problem like that but instead the dealer ship said that I broke the transmition in a 1989 chevy camaro the one that I got know and the trans went out two weeks after I had it and it ended up costing me 650 bucks to get the trans fixed and then having to take it back to the same place 4 more times to get the trans fixed again in two weeks and did not make the place that I got my trans fixed to happy since it was covered under a warrenty the dealer ship told me that they would pay for it but then when I asked them they said that I had to pay for it my self I just get there discount. I should have took it to another shop that did not clean out a trans with a shop towel. But know I am getting rid of the car due to an T-boning a nother car and getting a different one.The dealership is Snodgrass motors in clinton,Iowa. (pay cash for cars)
1989chevycamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 05:24 AM   #10
pro_am
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to pro_am Send a message via Yahoo to pro_am
Re: Worst Dealer Experience Ever!

Wow guys that reallly blows. Anyone up for a linching?
Jake
pro_am is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Dealer Experiences