Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Viper | Viper SRT19 Roadster
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-24-2003, 11:59 AM   #1
snake39
AF Newbie

Problem with J. Hennessey

HI ALL, I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU ! DON'T EVER DEAL WITH HENNESSEY I SENT HIM $34,500 FOR SOME PARTS THEN HE NEVER ANSWER MY PHONES CALLS, EMAILS,ETC, THE LAST TIME I CALLED HE SAID MY PART NEAR SHIPPING ...THAT WAS 9MONTHS A GO, CALLED BACK NO ANSWER, THEN EMAILED HIM HE SAID TO ME HE IS OUT OF TOWN WTF!!!!!!!!! I SAID I DON'T CARE I WANT MY MONEY OR MY PARTS HE SAID WHEN I GET BACK SOON!!! NOW 2MONTHS NO REPLAY. ALSO ME CALLING, SENDING, NO REPLAY..

------------------------------------------------------

98 GTS.....Corsa,K&N,Smooth Tubes,B&M,3.55.
snake39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2003, 12:19 AM   #2
Viper 10
AF Enthusiast

You deserve everything that you got and more. Your problem is that you didn't do your homework. If you had just used some common sense and searched on the VCA BB, you would have seen the miles of complaints that were tallied against that stupid idiot of a tuner. You just lowered your IQ by postingthis comment on a non-Viper BB to get sympathy. If you did this on a Viper BB, you would have gotten laughed off of the BB.

Sorry for the harsh remarks, but you just pulled a Forrest Gump. I have been warning folks about John "Tin Man" Hennessey and other tuners for years. Kiss your money goodbye.

Viper 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2003, 03:17 PM   #3
Scott 02
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Scott 02 Send a message via Yahoo to Scott 02
I heard.......
Scott 02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 05:59 PM   #4
360Modena1117
AF Regular

I read a magazine arcticle about unsatisfied customers of Hennessey. It's been said that he often will tune your car and sell all of your stock parts. I also heard storys saying that the tuned vipers did not work properly. These things should not come from a well known car tuner.

360Modena1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2003, 05:45 PM   #5
snake39
AF Newbie

I KNOW, BUT I DID SEARCHED ON VCA AND NET FIND NON AT THAT TIME 1Y+ ASKED HIS CUSTOMERS ALL GOOD AND RUNING NOW FUNNY THING I SAW A POST AFTER 1WEEK NEVER SAW YOUR POST
ABOUT HMS,AND I DON'T LOOK FOR SYMPATHY I'M WARNING OTHERS TOO, AND "You deserve everything that you got and more" SHOWS WHAT A GREAT PERSON YOU ARE.

Quote:
Originally posted by Viper 10
You deserve everything that you got and more. Your problem is that you didn't do your homework. If you had just used some common sense and searched on the VCA BB, you would have seen the miles of complaints that were tallied against that stupid idiot of a tuner. You just lowered your IQ by postingthis comment on a non-Viper BB to get sympathy. If you did this on a Viper BB, you would have gotten laughed off of the BB.

Sorry for the harsh remarks, but you just pulled a Forrest Gump. I have been warning folks about John "Tin Man" Hennessey and other tuners for years. Kiss your money goodbye.
Old 02-12-2003, 09:34 PM   #6
Viper 10
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by snake39
I KNOW, BUT I DID SEARCHED ON VCA AND NET FIND NON AT THAT TIME 1Y+ ASKED HIS CUSTOMERS ALL GOOD AND RUNING NOW FUNNY THING I SAW A POST AFTER 1WEEK NEVER SAW YOUR POST
ABOUT HMS,AND I DON'T LOOK FOR SYMPATHY I'M WARNING OTHERS TOO, AND "You deserve everything that you got and more" SHOWS WHAT A GREAT PERSON YOU ARE.

Honestly, I don't care what you think of me. If you had done ANY due diligence (on this BB or any other Mopar or Viper related BB) you would have gotten tons of feedback... almost all bad about Hennessey.

That's hard to swallow that you posted a thread asking about Hennessey on the VCA BB and got no negative replies. Send us a link on that one and I'll chastise the VCA bozo's over there myself.

Sorry if I didn't reply to your single thread, but if you did a search on Hennessey on the VCA, Corvette Forum, Mopar Style, Mopar Chat, Car Talkers, Modern Musclecar or even here at Automotive Forums, you would have seen plenty of feedback from me on Hennessey and threads that I posted WARNING people of this flaming idiot of a tuner (go ahead and do a search here). The VCA forums have beenn covering up for Hennessey for years (which is why I don't venture over there much). The politics over there is stifling. Jay and Tony censor, lock threads and make them disappear when something like this appears. The only reason that they let the Hennessey threads go now, is because there have been mountains of evidence proving them wrong about their holy tuners. There are also lots of fishy things going on with other tuners like SVSi, TNT, Grant's performance and others.

Hell I was the one who sent Mark Vaughn of Autoweek all of the crap on Hennessey as an FYI. Hennessey even burned his biggest customer Norm Koerner. Most of the Hennessey guys that got burned are afraid to come out and admit that they were ripped off. What do you expect from a bunch of guys who build dyno queens and are posers and snobs?

Once again, I have no sympathy for you because you didn't do your homework. I also wonder why you would post on these forums, when you should know that there are almost no Viper owners that play here (mostly just Viper fans or flamers). Go jump on threads at the sites that I listed and do some searches on this bozo tuner. At least those people will know waht you are talking about.

Later.

Old 02-13-2003, 05:22 PM   #7
snake39
AF Newbie

AND ME EITHER,DON'T WORRY I DONT CARE YOU AINT THAT IMPORTANT TO ME

Quote:
Originally posted by Viper 10

Honestly, I don't care what you think of me. If you had done ANY due diligence (on this BB or any other Mopar or Viper related BB) you would have gotten tons of feedback... almost all bad about Hennessey.

That's hard to swallow that you posted a thread asking about Hennessey on the VCA BB and got no negative replies. Send us a link on that one and I'll chastise the VCA bozo's over there myself.

Sorry if I didn't reply to your single thread, but if you did a search on Hennessey on the VCA, Corvette Forum, Mopar Style, Mopar Chat, Car Talkers, Modern Musclecar or even here at Automotive Forums, you would have seen plenty of feedback from me on Hennessey and threads that I posted WARNING people of this flaming idiot of a tuner (go ahead and do a search here). The VCA forums have beenn covering up for Hennessey for years (which is why I don't venture over there much). The politics over there is stifling. Jay and Tony censor, lock threads and make them disappear when something like this appears. The only reason that they let the Hennessey threads go now, is because there have been mountains of evidence proving them wrong about their holy tuners. There are also lots of fishy things going on with other tuners like SVSi, TNT, Grant's performance and others.

Hell I was the one who sent Mark Vaughn of Autoweek all of the crap on Hennessey as an FYI. Hennessey even burned his biggest customer Norm Koerner. Most of the Hennessey guys that got burned are afraid to come out and admit that they were ripped off. What do you expect from a bunch of guys who build dyno queens and are posers and snobs?

Once again, I have no sympathy for you because you didn't do your homework. I also wonder why you would post on these forums, when you should know that there are almost no Viper owners that play here (mostly just Viper fans or flamers). Go jump on threads at the sites that I listed and do some searches on this bozo tuner. At least those people will know waht you are talking about.

Later.
Old 02-13-2003, 09:10 PM   #8
Viper 10
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by snake39
AND ME EITHER,DON'T WORRY I DONT CARE YOU AINT THAT IMPORTANT TO ME

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :bathroom: :monkeypis

Old 02-26-2003, 09:55 AM   #9
kidrocket
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to kidrocket
when 34 grand is involved, a little research prior to spending goes a long way.

sounds like someone suffers from delusions of grandeur, with pipedreams of a bigger penis and a fast car with a well known(or should i say notorious) nameplate
kidrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2003, 12:36 PM   #10
Doucette
Indie Game Developer

Perhaps you are new to posting on the Internet. A word to the wise: Don't post all caps, it makes you look childish and screaming. Trust me!

Sorry to hear the bad news. By coming forth, you will help save others from losing $35k too.
Old 03-07-2003, 04:15 PM   #11
arthur12187
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to arthur12187
ya but he suped up a awesome viper! the dodge viper venom 1000 tt hennessey ( sp?) goes o-60 in 2.4 secs and the top speed is 250! but in boston it will be destroyed cause of the potholes!
Old 03-09-2003, 07:14 AM   #12
V10 MOJO
AF Newbie

sad to hear and i have to agree somewhat; do the homework, there is an overabundance of bad (accurate) PR on johnny boy. all the viper sites and the ones not moderated as well so as to give more candid and concomitantly honest opinions.
V10 MOJO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2003, 09:49 AM   #13
Polygon
The Red Baron

Send a message via MSN to Polygon Send a message via Skype™ to Polygon
I agree with Viper 10, people have known about Hennessey's poor business practices. I hear that if you live in Texas, he won't screw you over, but if you live anywhere else you are fair game.

This has been going on a long time. Viper 10 is right. Had you done ANY research you would have found the John Hennessey is nothing more than a petty lowlife crook. He is the scum that scum scrapes of the bottom of its shoes.

You my friend, like so many others, have been Hennescrewed.
Polygon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2003, 10:38 AM   #14
TexasF355F1
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to TexasF355F1
I live about 5 minutes away from Hennessey. Theres always vipers driving around the facility. Hennessey is a jerk and should lose every bit of money he has ever made. I haven't ever heard about people in Texas being treated differntly. Wouldn't surprise me but hes a jerk and until people realize that they're gonna get screwed hes gonna keep making money.
TexasF355F1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2003, 01:26 AM   #15
Fanello919
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Fanello919
yeah sorry to say...you shouldve done ur homework on Hennessey. he is a crook! i sent my Viper to SVS...they do excellent work.
-'01 Viper GTS
-'97 Acura NSX
-'01 Ferrari 360Modena
-'01 Benz CL600
-'01 Cadillac Escalade
Fanello919 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Viper | Viper SRT19 Roadster