Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Diablo
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-23-2001, 10:35 PM   #76
abstract
AF Regular

Since I started this thread and I have not voted on who's car I like the most, I guess I will now. Here it is:

I like the color of dogsbreath's and Lambo_Boys Diablo's.
I like the body style of AWDiablo
I like the rims and multimedia system on mine.
I like the roadster's. Only when the tops are Off. They look muscular. But with the top on, I think the convertible top makes the car look disproportionate. (Thats just MY opinion of course)
I don't know what you guys have done, performance wise, but I love the way my upgraded exhaust sounds. So I would have to pick my car for engine pur.

My final thought is that I love my car and would not want to drive any other diablo. And I am sure AW, Dog's, and Lamb0_boy would say the same.

Old 08-23-2001, 11:06 PM   #77
Steel
AF Fanatic

No offense, not a flame, and not to shit on you thread or anything, i love lamborghini's and all (who wouldnt?) But i persoanlly feel that an XJ220 looks better than them all, just because it isnt so....straight. It's got more curves and stuff. Just voicing my opinion. BTW, how do you all afford these cars?!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jaguar%20xj220%20-%2004.jpg (60.7 KB, 324 views)
Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2001, 11:11 PM   #78
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

do you mind me asking what kind of company it is? also you must of known alot about computers and business to start that when you were so young

i used to love computers but after taking a computer engineering course in high school i have started hating that stuff.... I just don't like all that circuit and logic gate crap.... now I'm really interested in business, do you guys know a good field in business to enter so that i could also some day afford a Diablo? I just want some tips, cause all you guys must have made really good choices if you're driving these beautiful cars
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
gang$tarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2001, 11:59 PM   #79
Lambo_BoY
AF Enthusiast

It really depending on what you do, and your luck and everything!

I mean there may be thousand people like Abstract are trying to open a Computer related business everyday, but how many can really SUCEED??

Abstract for one!! but not many others, in fact there are only a very few.

Therefore the assumption of doing computer will make money is not ture!! Ultimatly you do what you are good at, and what you enjoyed at, you will find if you follow that rule, you'll earn more money than others and more happier to go to work than others, not to mention the hurry of getting into a Diablo to work!! i want to drive it every where.....

haha.....

Would the others agree??
Lambo_BoY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2001, 12:02 AM   #80
Lambo_BoY
AF Enthusiast

STEEL!

i use to love the XJ220 a lot, but i have to say, it's not a hot as a F50, nor as Wild as a Diablo.

i don't deny its one of the best supercars, it is! But compare to the Bawling Diablo, and Exotic Ferraris, it is not that shiny through..
Lambo_BoY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2001, 04:17 PM   #81
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

did anybody here with a diablo gain their money through a career in business? if you did, i wanna hear about it.... cause i like business...
I think it's pretty much impossible for me to be able to afford a diablo in my 20s though... like you guys are lucky, alot of you have your diablos at the same time most people are in college
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
Old 08-24-2001, 04:18 PM   #82
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

plus if i wanted to be a doctor or somethin i probably wouldn't start makin good money till i was into my 30s

damn i love the stock market and business type things.... i really need to research what's the best field to enter in business, somebody give me some TIPS!!!
Old 08-24-2001, 11:40 PM   #83
hermunn123
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to hermunn123
just have your dad buy it for you like everything else

Please impede from anathematizing me just because I elocute loquacious locutions more Brobdingnaging than one could elucidate with a perspicacity as Lilliputian as your own.
hermunn123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2001, 01:21 AM   #84
Steel
AF Fanatic

cool!

Thanks lambo-boy, i was worried i was gonna get flamed.
Really, the only thing i dont like aobut the xj is its 6 banger TT. Even a V8 would have been more.....better. Well whatever, when i become rich, designing cars and stuff myself, and have a car named after me... the M21, hehe, im sure ill get a (by then) vintage XJ220
Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2001, 09:52 AM   #85
S Brake
Ferrari Guy

Quote:
Originally posted by hermunn123
just have your dad buy it for you like everything else
way to crush the kids dreams of ever succeeding on his own
Old 08-25-2001, 02:44 PM   #86
abstract
AF Regular

Gangstar

My advice to you is to find out what it is that you love and have a passion for and choose that as your career. Of course there might be things out there that you can do that will make you more money, but in the long run I don't think that you will be happy.

For me personally, I barley graduated high school and dropped out of college. Everyone said I would never amount to anything.

By luck I found a mentor in business 4 years ago and my life has been different ever since. I think why I have had the little success that I have had is because I love doing what I do. I can't wait to wake up in the morning and I can't go to sleep at night because life is good.

I am not very computer literate. I mean I can operate windows and stuff like that, but when it comes to programming and what not, I have not a clue. I handle the funding and business administrative aspect of our company.
Old 08-25-2001, 02:57 PM   #87
abstract
AF Regular

STEEL, the XJ220 is a nice car, and very expensive, but I don't think it has the brutal looks, that a sports car is supposed to have. The lines on the XJ220 are too rounded and smooth. Performance wise I have no idea. I have never driven a XJ220 so I can't say anything about it, but for me I would rather pull up at a club in a Lamborghini rather than a Jaguar. People know Lamborghini, the name alone commands respect.
Old 08-25-2001, 02:59 PM   #88
Jay!
Horizontally Opposed

Send a message via AIM to Jay! Send a message via Yahoo to Jay!
I love that Jag to death, but it is very '80s looking, and I don't expect them to be in high demand anytime soon.
Jay! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2001, 04:22 PM   #89
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by abstract

For me personally, I barley graduated high school and dropped out of college. Everyone said I would never amount to anything.
heh that's like me... but the only reason i struggle is because i procrastinate soooo much, i never do my work, when i have an essay due the next day and it's like 5pm i feel like i still have tons of time.... i get distracted by freakin everything i can't concentrate on one thing... I'll be workin on the essay for like 5 min. then i'll just be like aright i'll go on automotiveforums for 5 min. then an hour later, i think i should get back to my essay, heheh

My business teacher said that I'm amazing with business, last year i got a $100 HMV gift certificate, cause the business i created on the computer gained the most money in our school..... and when we did a stock market thing my stock value raised more than anybodies in my grade (like 500 people)... i think in like 6 weeks my stocks grew from $100,000 to $138,000
Old 08-25-2001, 04:24 PM   #90
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

thanks for the tips abstract
`

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Diablo