Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Diablo
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-11-2001, 03:03 AM   #31
rom
AF Newbie

qu for Lambo_boy re: cost of running

Lambo_boy

when last we spoke you mentioned that the cost of Road tax would be around AUD$50,000. I just rang the Sth Aust Motor Registration department and they said that 12 months motor registration would cost AUD$601. I asked them to double check and they said that anything over 6 cylinders is the same price. Where did you get you price from, who did you call, are we talking about the same thing

Regards
Rom
rom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2001, 04:57 AM   #32
Lambo_BoY
AF Enthusiast

This is standard regestration! Just the ROAD REG

road tax is included with car stamp duty, that is 5% plus the 10% new luxry car tax... this is the Victorian Road figure....

if you want, i can get the VIC roads to give me a updated broche, i'll scan it and send it to you...

Lambo_BoY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2001, 05:38 AM   #33
rom
AF Newbie

yes thanks that'd be great
Old 09-11-2001, 11:05 PM   #34
Lambo_BoY
AF Enthusiast

I've got it. where do you want me to send it....... here or ur email, if your email, which one?
Lambo_BoY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2001, 06:37 AM   #35
rom
AF Newbie

email it to rodes10@hotmail.com
Thanks
Old 10-08-2001, 12:07 PM   #36
Loner
AF Newbie

Some people just have too much money.... Anyone want to give me some? :toothless:
Loner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2001, 12:23 PM   #37
sonik
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to sonik
sdf

check your email lambo boy
peace

-1994 TT 6 Speed
-HKS VPC,EVC, Super Dragger Exhaust
-Spearco Front mount IC
-Rod Millen DP
-Sparco NSII viper 18's
-R.M. cross drilled rotors
-h.p.=? (0-blowjob in .7 seconds)
sonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2001, 07:48 PM   #38
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

I'll be happy if i make 6 figures, even a 100k a year and i'll be happy. I want the wall street type job, like slagwaters... trading or something with stocks

slag, investment banking is 7 figures!!!! wow!!
i wouldn't mind over a million a year but i probably wouldn't be able to do all the work, if it's as much as you claim
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
gang$tarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2001, 08:16 PM   #39
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

didn't that michael milken "junk bond king" guy make like 550 million in a year, didn't he do something on wall street?
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
Old 11-01-2001, 02:47 PM   #40
para22
AF Regular

Send a message via ICQ to para22
You know what , if you really want it , it means you can have it. Belive in yourself... You may laugh , but it's like that... Anyway someone mentioned something like 80$ a week for gas , when doing 20 km a day. First you won't do 20 km daily in a diablo , and the second thing, when you're buying a diablo , you don't think about gas consumpion , do you?
para22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2001, 04:32 PM   #41
Porsche
Pretty much amazing

Send a message via MSN to Porsche
I wouldn't. It's the sort of car where, If you can afford the MRSP, you don't care about gas, maintenance or other things.

ec437 on grammar;
Quote:
Originally Posted by ec437
I'd've
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2strokebloke
Any car built by "Dr. Technology" is probably not worth $5000
Porsche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2001, 08:58 PM   #42
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by Porsche
I wouldn't. It's the sort of car where, If you can afford the MRSP, you don't care about gas, maintenance or other things.
exactly, if you can afford a car like that, you're not supposed to care about the other costs that come with it
Old 11-02-2001, 03:58 AM   #43
360 Modena EF1
Banned

Talking hold up

wait.... suppose if you really have money and like to enjoy it.....that doesn't mean you should not be concerned about cost and gas and stuff....i hate to think that all rich people are so careless and blase about spending money and throwing it around and that practical thinking means economical thinking equals cheap....not true....im shopping for a Ferrari and or a Lamborghini as well as a throw around car like a new M3, Corvette Z06, or a Nice Benz....but I still think of price, gas, and other stuff just like anyone sensible would....look at chairman of the boards for hospitals and stock holders and CEO's of the companies....they think of economic impacts and practicality as well....i mean the limits on wages, benefits, bonuses, corporate downsizing, using cheaper equipment to get the job done, bidding for the best price for outsourcing and contracts.....see....they still think in economical terms just on a higher level; they don't just throw away money cause they have it, granted CEOs answer to stock holders but you answer to yourself when it comes to money.....its nice to flaunt your money and spend spend spend....supposing you just dont care about your money....it all comes down to self preservation...once in a while you can throw money away but i think most of the time, in the back of your head you have to have some sensibility economically in your decision that you can comprimise with your impusle and passion for a car....hell maybe im just thinking of miles per gallon gas just in case i go on a road trip and have to plan my gas stops cause my car would be sucking all the fuel....and God forbid im stuck in some no where highway at 3am in the morning with no cell phone coverage and a flat tire and empty gas tank....LOL
360 Modena EF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2001, 01:16 PM   #44
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

what i mean is if you have to worry about the costs that come with a Lamborghini or Ferrari, like insurance, repairs, etc. then you can't afford it.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Diablo