Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Diablo
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-06-2003, 07:26 PM   #31
raven1822
AF Enthusiast

I do not want to take up anymore space on this forum with this BS, so this is the last time I will address the situation. . .

"I didn't post the pics, but way to flame me anyway . . ."

Your right you did not post the pics and I apologize for implying that but you initiated the entire epsiode . . . Ghini should be flamed as well.

"What kind of Nismo products do you have on your Maxima? Perhaps you could enlighten me, seeing as Nismo has no tuning products for the Maxima. Name some of your engine mods."

And the after super_man told you to PM him you said . . .

"I won't PM him. He is misleading us and he needs to answr for it."

So you are indeed part of the problem and not the solution. That being said, I am done with it all . . . I'll move on.
Old 05-06-2003, 07:41 PM   #32
Pick
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by raven1822
I do not want to take up anymore space on this forum with this BS, so this is the last time I will address the situation. . .

"I didn't post the pics, but way to flame me anyway . . ."

Your right you did not post the pics and I apologize for implying that but you initiated the entire epsiode . . . Ghini should be flamed as well.

"What kind of Nismo products do you have on your Maxima? Perhaps you could enlighten me, seeing as Nismo has no tuning products for the Maxima. Name some of your engine mods."

And the after super_man told you to PM him you said . . .

"I won't PM him. He is misleading us and he needs to answr for it."

So you are indeed part of the problem and not the solution. That being said, I am done with it all . . . I'll move on.
I'm done of you are. Any apologizes necessary for you from me are yours.
Old 05-06-2003, 08:27 PM   #33
hiphophomer
Banned

hey pick, i heard in the 2002 and 2003 nissan maximas they had a problem in the exhaust that made the car go on fire easily i think you should check your dealer i saw it on the news a short while ago.if you still have it because im not sure what you meant by gone: then you started to list the cars.
And Ghini, what is your website page?
Old 05-06-2003, 08:35 PM   #34
Pick
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by hiphophomer
hey pick, i heard in the 2002 and 2003 nissan maximas they had a problem in the exhaust that made the car go on fire easily i think you should check your dealer i saw it on the news a short while ago.if you still have it because im not sure what you meant by gone: then you started to list the cars.
And Ghini, what is your website page?
Getting your headlights stolen is more of a problem with 2002-2003 Maxima's. I haven't heard of anybody's catching on fire, but my exhaust isn't stock anyway.

Lambo guys, I won't whore up your thread any more.
Old 05-08-2003, 02:06 PM   #35
Ghini
AF Enthusiast

um yeah but is not about maximas its about lambos ok here it is

http://clik.to/05 i dunno hotta put it in url form

NEVERMIND SIGN MY GUESTBOOK

I HAVE A LOT OF STOLEN REDESIGN PICS LOL
Old 05-11-2003, 08:34 PM   #36
hiphophomer
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Pick

Getting your headlights stolen is more of a problem with 2002-2003 Maxima's. I haven't heard of anybody's catching on fire, but my exhaust isn't stock anyway.

Lambo guys, I won't whore up your thread any more.
do you have a ricer exhaust lol (j/k)
Old 05-13-2003, 07:04 AM   #37
Pick
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by hiphophomer

do you have a ricer exhaust lol (j/k)
No, its a lot nicer thatn that trash. I'm not going to do my 30,000$ car like that.
Old 05-13-2003, 02:30 PM   #38
lambocars
AF Enthusiast

Off topic here guys ???

Hello,

I just noticed all this Japanese material ending up on the Lamborghini forum, very interesting ... but not to most Lamborghini owners.

I'm sure there are owners out there that work to be able to own and maintain the magnificent Lamborghini in the garage, but let's keep this a Lamborghini forum ... there are other forums for this Japanese material right ?

I don't want to be putting another reply on this thread about this or even start deleting posts ... let's all grow up and keep the posts in the right forums.

Kind regards

Mark Smeyers
Moderator Lamborghini Forum
Old 05-13-2003, 05:55 PM   #39
Pick
AF Fanatic

Re: Off topic here guys ???

Quote:
Originally posted by lambocars
Hello,

I just noticed all this Japanese material ending up on the Lamborghini forum, very interesting ... but not to most Lamborghini owners.

I'm sure there are owners out there that work to be able to own and maintain the magnificent Lamborghini in the garage, but let's keep this a Lamborghini forum ... there are other forums for this Japanese material right ?

I don't want to be putting another reply on this thread about this or even start deleting posts ... let's all grow up and keep the posts in the right forums.

Kind regards

Mark Smeyers
My apologizes....No more post whoring.
Old 05-13-2003, 06:45 PM   #40
hiphophomer
Banned

Quote:
Hello,

Kind regards

Mark Smeyers
me too sorry
Old 05-15-2003, 06:57 AM   #41
Menu dei Motori
Click here

Send a message via ICQ to Menu dei Motori Send a message via AIM to Menu dei Motori Send a message via MSN to Menu dei Motori

Quote:
Hello,

Kind regards

Mark Smeyers
hi

can you imagine what i´m doing here for the last weeks? the lambo forums really ran down. i haven´t time to come here daily but you could help me deleting, moving and closing threads here in ALL lambo forums.

greets

Marius