Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Exterior | bodykits | Lighting
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Exterior | bodykits | Lighting When your ready to showoff that 'H' ride, here's your forum!
View Poll Results: RATE MY CAR!
1 18 72.00%
2 1 4.00%
3 1 4.00%
4 1 4.00%
5 0 0%
6 2 8.00%
7 1 4.00%
8 0 0%
9 0 0%
10 1 4.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-22-2004, 12:00 AM   #46
tibby01
AF Enthusiast

^^^ill drink to that.

here here!!!!! *makes a toast*
Old 01-22-2004, 12:01 AM   #47
99civic03
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to 99civic03
Quote:
I like boobs
And that spyda dude loves the cock!
Old 01-22-2004, 12:02 AM   #48
GScivic7
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to GScivic7 Send a message via MSN to GScivic7
Re: Check Out The Honda Spyda!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99civic03
puahahahahaha and you're a fucking genius lol. For some reason I love raggin on this spyda fool

Empty Pockets Racing Member #1
Old 01-22-2004, 01:01 AM   #49
copasetic808
AF Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99civic03
loving cock is not original.......he is only original...remember from his post...he plays with his friends balls that told him to be original and then he loves the cock of many a rice rocket drivers
Old 01-22-2004, 01:02 AM   #50
Miataracer
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to Miataracer Send a message via Yahoo to Miataracer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespyda2004
Haha, You Guys Are The Funiest People On The Internet. Whoever Said They Was Gonna Set My Car On Fire... Sell Your Car First And Get Enough Money So You Can Catch A Plane To Hawaii And Then Try To Do It. You Fucka's Really Are Funny Because Everyday I Laugh At These Post... It's Like Yall Be Drinking Hater-aide All Day. Oh Yeah, Some Of Yall
what are you going to do next? crap your pants and call it art? take your car, your comments. and get the hell out of here... no shit (pun intended), no one likes your clown car

LS1 RX-7 Zoom Zoom
Old 01-22-2004, 01:06 AM   #51
copasetic808
AF Regular

Re: Re: Check Out The Honda Spyda!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miataracer
what are you going to do next? crap your pants and call it art? take your car, your comments. and get the hell out of here... no shit (pun intended), no one likes your clown car

ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol lol....thats funny miata....i must have missed that post of his....."hater-aide".....funniest thing i have heard for a while...what a flake.....seriously this guy probably has new kids on the block bumping in the ride followed by bass music....how low can you go bullshit....kind of stuff....that post of his is classic...thanks for bringing that up again!!!! that def is a clown car
Old 01-24-2004, 05:43 AM   #52
eckoman_pdx
Honda God

Send a message via AIM to eckoman_pdx Send a message via Yahoo to eckoman_pdx
Oh Jeez, this Guy is back? He was banned like 5-6 months ago...the wonders creating a new screen name can do...speaking of which, isn't creating a new SN when you are banned against forum rules? I mean, isn't he supposed to take iut up with Igor or the mods who banned him to get re-instated? Anyways, I'm in a good mood, I'll try to keep this post nice...I stated my extreme dislike for his "car" then, and I must say, after his new round of hack jobs, it's only gotten worse.(I hate to even refer to it as a car, I feel like that's an insult to cars everywhere). He refers to himself as orginal, but slaps on an aluminum and all the other junk that's already been mentioned. Ohh, and the best part, he tries to tell us his car is fast. That's why he says on his page he is "going to get a GSR swap and Headers (sic)." Okay, so we can gather he has a stock motor, an muffler, and maybe a CAI...wow, blazing. The first step to attemping to get respect is not going around acting like your car is god's gift to the automotive world. Regardless of what anyone thinks of your car, that won't garner you a lick or respect in here.

Last edited by eckoman_pdx; 01-25-2004 at 02:36 AM.
Old 01-25-2004, 12:57 PM   #53
AdvanTech
AF Newbie

Old 01-25-2004, 04:15 PM   #54
SilverY2KCivic
Cali Guy

Send a message via ICQ to SilverY2KCivic Send a message via AIM to SilverY2KCivic Send a message via Yahoo to SilverY2KCivic
Ok, this thread is getting rediculously stupid now. It's funny as heck to read and see, but not worth continuing on.
All rights reserved... All BITERS served!

"The last time you had THIS much fun driving a car, it cost a quarter, and gyrated in front of the supermarket."

i have yet to see any well done imports around here. most are road toilets driven by some high school punk -Drift

hessemer69 on AIM