Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > F Series
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
F Series Forum covers questions and discussions regarding Ford F-150, Ford F-250, Ford F-350, Ford F-450, Ford F-550, Ford F-650, and Ford F-750.
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-05-2003, 06:56 PM   #31
Ayrton
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally posted by Pizzle00
okay Ayrton....do you own a HD ?? Have you EVER raced a F-150 5.4 ??
Well I know a little about them as I have owned both a 2001 HD, 2002 Lightning, 2000 5.4 SuperCrew, and finally my 2002 HD. I have forgotten how many Ford modular engines I have taken apart and modified (pun?). However having said that I had no idea that you had added things such a nitrous, so I could see you pulling a stock 01, but you are still down on a stock 02, much less one that has been modded.

Check back with me in about 90 days and you can see what a 900hp HD looks like.

BTW: I have to give props to any female that knows what nitrous is, much less running it. :smoker2:
Old 06-05-2003, 06:59 PM   #32
TheDoktor
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally posted by igor@af
Pizzle,

after reading this whole thread I must commend you for your maturity and rationality and I would like to apologize on other AF members' behalf for the misbehavior and plain immaturity.

Hey HD owners - don't you cowboys know how to treat a lady right? :right:
Sounds more like someone is hitting on a lady....
Old 06-05-2003, 07:04 PM   #33
Pizzle00
AF Enthusiast

Wow....I give you mad pros Aryton for all you have, now that you have proven you have room to talk I dont mind taking your insults.
Like I said I know this claim sounds absurd but I dont claim it for shits and grins.
And by the way, you must have missed the part that said my truck was all stock when I raced.....Except for a K&N but that doesnt matter.
Now with the nitrous I know I could definently take on some serious races.

And thank for the props, I appreciate it !:silly2:
Old 06-05-2003, 07:11 PM   #34
Ayrton
AF Newbie

I was not trying to insult you and please don't think I was. I am pretty well known on the Ford boards and I don't get into the whole "flame" thing, and as I am sure you know many, many squids talk trash about how their "blah, blah" beat some "blah, blah" no matter how impossible.

I can turn you onto some very active Ford boards that would just love a girl that is into horsepower.

:smoker2:

Last edited by Ayrton; 06-05-2003 at 07:43 PM.
Old 06-05-2003, 07:23 PM   #35
BeatAnHDmyASS
AF Newbie

Woman, you are so full of sh*t it is coming out of your ears. If a K&N adds that much power, then all that HD needs is one and he'll be running in the Nascar Truck Series. Just reading everyones theories on how she beat him makes me laugh. By the way, the HD is running 14's STOCK and your N/A 5.4 F150 is running 16's. So you are either lying or they weren't racing. Either way, you can't beat one. So swallow your pride and face reality. If you race Ayrton, you'll just get your ass raped just like any other '02-'03 HD. I can't believe I even spent time to register on this site to talk about this bogus claim. But it's getting too much publicity at our site. You amateurs have fun figuring out how to make a car faster by adding smaller wheels. Maybe a spoiler will help you out too.
Old 06-05-2003, 08:09 PM   #36
dermaestro
AF Newbie

I find it interesting that a thread that was started asking for help in the value of a vehicle turned into a thread on how someone beat a supercharged truck.

"I'm not in this for shits and giggles" she says.

Bullshit. Why post that on this thread to begin with.

The only way you beat the supercharged HD to two red lights with your K&N filter is you flooring it and the HD is stuck behind traffic.

Unless you have some big yellow stickers...that easily beat anything on the street.

There are plenty of non-modded HDs in your area that I'm sure will take you on. Next time, make sure they know they're racing. It'll be real easy to know when they are...they'll be in front of you.
Old 06-05-2003, 10:07 PM   #37
sealevel
AF Newbie

OK guys enough talk. I have an 02' HD rather than debate, we can settle this without question. I am in Houston, I say HRP tomorrow night ( Friday ) me and Pizzle00 can line up fair and square for a class in "tailgate watching" I'll be sure and bring the video camera and will post the race here, win or loose. So how 'bout it girl? Are you game?

..don't sing it, BRING it....

TA
Old 06-06-2003, 01:45 AM   #38
OtrizzlePhatRide
AF Newbie

She won't do it, everytime someone put an offer up she makes an excuse. Anyway, I had a 5.4 truck (1998) I traded for my 2003 HD. I had a k&n and exhaust on it and it was way slower than my stock HD. You just do not realize how foolish you dogmatic asertions portray you.
Old 06-06-2003, 06:31 AM   #39
Pizzle00
AF Enthusiast

F-Off OtrizzlePhatRide !!! Dont talk shit that I've made any excuses you little shit for brains....IF you've actually read ANYTHING thats been said then you would know I had one offer from Ken here in houston to race and I said fine, All I asked is what his mods were because he says he runs 13's which is not stock and I said I beat STOCK HD's if you would read that then you would know.
I am perfectly willing to race another stock HD if someone would just stop talking shit and offer.
Sealevel....your offering a race....sounds good but also like I said before I dont do tracks......I take it to the streets, sorry.
West Little York, saturday nights.
To the rest of ya'll, I dont care how much shit you talk about me, I won fair and square, they knew I was racing and its just tough shit if ya'll dont want to believe me. To F-ing bad.......anyone who was there to see me race then you can talk but for all ya'll who WERENT there - You CANT say what did or didnt happen because you dont know !!!
Sorry if I offended anyone but ya'll get to uptight that your HD's look better parked in a driveway than at the line.
Thats all......
Old 06-06-2003, 08:14 AM   #40
Cajun
AF Newbie

I am in Lake Charles, with a STOCK Harley, and very willing to make a short jog to Houston. When, where, and how much??? I don't ride for free. Give me a buzz if you happen to pass through Lake Charles, I would be more than happy to meet you.
DT
Old 06-06-2003, 08:55 AM   #41
93civicH22aVtec
AF Newbie

Send a message via Yahoo to 93civicH22aVtec
I wouldnt say mature because street racing is immature. How many lives have been killed to street racing? It doesnt have to be your fault but majorly is because it illegal period.

I think you are just scared to hit the track just to go there and get ran down. Alot of people would be there just to see the race from this site and other sites. They would know what you have posted so to see if you can back your shit up.

There are alot of HD's in Texas and I know they would all line up to race.

If you are women enough be there or be square!!
Old 06-06-2003, 09:08 AM   #42
Pizzle00
AF Enthusiast

Who are you 93civic to call me out or at least think your calling me out about being scared.
LIKE I SAID...I know the risks of the street and so does all the hundereds of people who join me there so obviuosly the risks dont bother us.
I'm not scared of shit....what would scare me about the track that the street wouldnt...its the same thing except you have to pay for and yes its safer.......but they both have a line, they both say go, and they both have a crowd to witness the wins and losses so why go to the track.
Argue if you want but dont call me scared to race when twice I have told people I am up for it.
Try reading the whole post before you reply.
Old 06-06-2003, 09:19 AM   #43
93civicH22aVtec
AF Newbie

I have already read your false accusation thread. IF it werent for me you would've gotten away scott free with your comments on smoking 2 HD's. If money is the reason why you wont goto the track, i'll be kindly enough to pay. Actually I will even drive down there in my HD open the door for you kindly pay your way. I'll be sure to let all the Ford forums know of this race and i bet you there will be more then the average amount of people with there cam-corders to record your sayings.

So i guess with to fast to furious out today you'll be there watching it. Siked out afterwards and street race anyone you see and endanger lives.
Old 06-06-2003, 09:30 AM   #44
Pizzle00
AF Enthusiast

I dont know who you think your calling out because its not me, You werent there and you've never raced me so you cant say you KNOW who I have or havent beat.
If everyone would be kind enough to just shutup then I will post my win this weekend or next, however long it takes for me to find an HD at our strip who will actually race and not just sit there and look pretty.
And yes I do like movies, you know, like most normal people do, and I will see but no I'm not gunna go tearing up neighboorhoods you twit.
Give it up already..........geez
Old 06-06-2003, 09:35 AM   #45
93civicH22aVtec
AF Newbie

I think your estrogen level is overwhelming you. I have not called you any childlike names. All we're trying to do is get you to the track so we can resolve this kill. If you win we will all apoligize and give you props for your 5.4 Ford F150. Who knows maybe they'll be a following of other n/a F150's smoking :smoker2: HD's.

P.S. If you hit the track maybe youll get reconized and be another Lisa Kubo (well known girl racer) that gets paid the$$$$$ for track racing.