Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Pathfinder | Terrano | QX4 | Xterra | Patrol | Safari | X-Trail
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Pathfinder | Terrano | QX4 | Xterra | Patrol | Safari | X-Trail Nissans greatest 4WDs and SUVs
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-18-2005, 06:52 AM   #1
disel78
AF Newbie

Question ????Shocks/ Struts 98 Infiniti QX4 ????

So my shocks and struts are crap now I am at 95,000, I need to replace all what would be the best to go with KYB or Monroe or what?? Also where could I get the best price on these online or at a local store? And also anything else you recomend being done at the same time I do this. I am having a shutter or shimming when I get up to like 60 my wheel starts to shake bad hope that is partly my Shocks/Struts if any idea on what else it could be send that to thanks alot later....
disel78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 04:32 AM   #2
disel78
AF Newbie

Re: ????Shocks/ Struts 98 Infiniti QX4 ????

Come On People Any Advice??????????
disel78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 07:14 AM   #3
lewisnc100
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: ????Shocks/ Struts 98 Infiniti QX4 ????

I'm happy with the KYB struts on my 97, got the cheapest price online but can't remember where, could have been tirerack.com. Alignment is recommended after the strut swap.

Wait till your struts are done to check the shimmy, but if its still there afterwards you might want to get a balance done at a place with a Hunter balancer.
lewisnc100 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Pathfinder | Terrano | QX4 | Xterra | Patrol | Safari | X-Trail