Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling > WIP - Motorbikes
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
WIP - Motorbikes Post topics for any "Works In Progress" motobikes projects in this sub-forum.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-11-2011, 03:50 AM   #1
ifanov
AF Newbie

Protar Honda NS500

I wonder if someone could help me - bit of a long shot! I've had this kit in my to do pile for a while and was thinking of starting it soon, but i've discovered that somewhere over the years i've lost the instructions. Does anyone have a spare set that they do not need or could copy for me?

Cheers Ifan
ifanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 07:28 PM   #2
fango
AF Newbie

Send a message via Skype™ to fango
Re: Protar Honda NS500

Hello ifanov,i'm angus,"fango"there,from Italy..The shop where usually I buy still have one of this Protar's kit..And I deeply plan to buy this box next month..but also if I don't,I can easly asking a copy of the instructions!In the mean time,I really hope you've resolve this problem most close to you,I live in the North of Italy..But if you still to have this problem,don't be scared to spent an e-mail to me,we can do some..I am a little Protar's collector,and my e-mail is anguz70@libero.it ,and please excuse me for my really bad english,I'll never study on the school,so..Ok,best regards!,angelo angus.
fango is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fango For This Useful Post:
ifanov (03-21-2011)
Old 03-23-2011, 12:22 PM   #3
fango
AF Newbie

Send a message via Skype™ to fango
Wink Re: Protar Honda NS500

Yes!it was a pleasure,but now...i want to see your NS growing,remember than next month I have this kit too..best regards,angelo angus "fango"...
fango is offline   Reply With Quote