Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Buying Q & A
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Car Buying Q & A Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple. Visit AutomotiveHelper.com for useful car buying tools and research. Also, check out Vehicle History Reports to help you avoid chances of finding a lemon.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-06-2007, 06:33 PM   #1
dvj1900
AF Newbie

mercedes long term

Hi, I am interested in buying a 2002 mercedes c230 coupe and was wondering how its long term reliability is. Also I've heard turbocharged engines tend to have more problems later in life is this true? any opinions/advice is appreciated thanks, Mike
dvj1900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 01:50 AM   #2
DinanM3_S2
Scuderia Kimi

Re: mercedes long term

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvj1900
Hi, I am interested in buying a 2002 mercedes c230 coupe and was wondering how its long term reliability is. Also I've heard turbocharged engines tend to have more problems later in life is this true? any opinions/advice is appreciated thanks, Mike
Modern Mercedes don't tend to be very reliable, and the C230 has never been a very well regarded car. If you are looking for a reliable, entry level luxury sedan, I would look into the Lexus IS300, Acura TSX, Infiniti G35, or BMW 3-series (323i, 325i, 328i, 330i). The BMW is generally regarded as being the best overall car in the class.

"I collect walnuts"
-Kimi Raikkonen on his hobbies outside of F1
DinanM3_S2 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Buying Q & A