Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Murciélago (Murcielago)
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-28-2003, 08:30 AM   #16
Tony_Ensemble
AF Enthusiast

See if he'll let you raod trip it here to Dallas, Texas. We'll have a blast.
Tony_Ensemble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2003, 08:31 AM   #17
jsb88
AF Enthusiast

That would be fun... is the Murcielago faster? I reckon they would be pretty even...
jsb88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2003, 11:05 AM   #18
TexasF355F1
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to TexasF355F1
Hey jsb88, actually Top Gear has a video of the Pagani and Murcielago going at it. The pagani wins by a pretty fair margin. They praised both of the cars, because although both supercars, they have such unique characteristics. But with the rumor of the faster Murci coming out in future years it may become a close race.
TexasF355F1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2003, 11:31 AM   #19
reciprokal
AF Regular

finally, someone have found some black Murcielago pics.. it is one of my dream cars..........thanx JESUS28

Last edited by reciprokal; 02-04-2003 at 10:56 PM.
reciprokal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2003, 09:20 AM   #20
JESUS28
AF Enthusiast

Thank you RECIPROKAL, and thank you to the other users in this forum which value my efforts posting quality pics from Lamborghini.

I am happy to hear that real Lamborghini fans are joined by a real passion from Lamborghini and its world. Again, thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last days I receive a threat from an Administrator of this forum, telling me if I continue posting pics, he will ban me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This administrator send me a private message, warning me if I continue posting big pics (quality pics) he will use their rights as administrator to ban me.

And this administrator send me a message with an offensive word, exactly:

"You are whoring the forums".

I am really sad to hear that some administrator here prefer maintain restrictive norms (I do not want to say, dictatorial norms) to what he consider fine, without think before in the smiles and happiness of all people which visit the forum and enjoy quality pics in a global spirit of friendship.

I prefer do not mention the name of the administrator which warned me because is not my intention fall in a GUERRILLA WARFARE, but regarding the pics I post and the enthusiasm it wake up in the users which visit this forum as well as on behalf of the global Lamborghini comunity and to whom it may corcern, I must say the following:

1) I do not find another word than "Lamentable" that an administrator send private messages to the forum users (or certain forum user), warning them (him) with offensive words.

Offensive words are against the general norms of the forum, and probably this administrator should read these norms.

2) I am absolutely sure here are excellent administrators which develop and excellent work ruling the forum. I appreciate these administrators and I am only referring only to one administrator.

Is not my intention to confuse nobody or to shadow the efforts and real friendship the majority of administrators here, give to the users.

3) This administrator tell me my pics are "whoring the forum" and to whom it may concern I must say clearly.

NO!

T-H-A-T I-S N-O-T T-R-U-E!

That is not true due several reasons:

A) Automotive forums have defined clear norms about posting pics. To avoid the page loading could be slow, each pic to post must not exceed of 100.000 bytes.

That assures the page loading will be acceptable and compliant with the global stablished norms.

Is impossible to post pictures of 1 MB or huge size, which could do slow the page loading. The forum reject these photos automatically avoiding users could post pics in such way, so is impossible to do real efforts into this way, to what some administrator consider "whore the forum"

B) Automotive forums have an Intelligent pagination system. That mean that the forum is organized in Threads posted by the users. Inside the thread, you can find a limited numbers of posted answers or pics attached to the answer, which could not exceed of certain number. When a thread is long, it is automatically divided in several pages.

That system do impossible the page loading could be slow, assuring the big quality of the forum running at every moment.

POSTING PICS, EVEN BEING BIG PICS ARE COMPLIANT WITH FORUM AND WITH THE FORUM NORMS.

And to use the force or the rights as administrator to threaten those users which enjoy of the Lamborghini passion sharing pics with friends in the forum, at least for me, is very far away of the real passion the majority of users here, share about Lamborghini world.

I do not pretend impose my pics (and of course not my jokes, probably the worst worldwide), and for that reason, I was contacting the President and CEO of Automotive forums, Mr. Igor Sushko, to ask him about if there are restrictions about post certain numbers of pics in a thread.

And I receive a fast and kind reply, telling me there is not a limit on number of pictures to post in a thread.

(I enclose a copy of the letter I wrote)

I sincerely sorry that the personal behavior or perhaps sense of humor of some administrator, prevails with the use of his rights against the happiness and friendship, users here are participant with their presence and assiduous participation, bounding them with the fear, to express with freedom and education, jokes and pics.

At least, being a foreing guy which have not major domains of English command, I hope have been expressed clearly that is possible to communicate ideas with freedom in a forum without use bad languaje or offensive words. I hope my thoughts seems to be, eloquent.

At least this time, I am as eloquent as I am typing.

Thanks

Enclosed is my letter.
Old 02-02-2003, 09:22 AM   #21
JESUS28
AF Enthusiast

Dear Sir,

Firstly, let me thank you the kind opportunity automotive forums brings to all car users and enthusiasts to share ideas, interesting talking as well as friendship and funny moments, regarding the automotive world. In fact, I must confess automotive forums, is one of the most complete forums existing, covering all cars brands.

I am contacting with you right now, to ask you and know more about the norms established by the forum regarding to post pictures of cars.

When users are trying to post pictures in a thread, is not possible to post pictures which are bigger than 100.000 bytes. The reason big pictures are not allowed, is to avoid some users could post pictures of 1 or 2 or even more megabytes, doing slower the forum.

The posts are automatically paginated when and organized into the thread, in several pages when 15 answers are reached, creating a new page. This pagination system, lets to the user post pictures of the maximum bytes sizes acceptance (established in 100.000 bytes) avoiding slower times in page loading, because pages are automatically organized, distributing intelligently the posted images in several pages, doing impossible with that system slower times in page loadings.

For that reason, images are bounded to 100.000 bytes of maximum size, to particularly avoid reduce the enjoyment capacity of the users in the forum.

However, I still having a question regarding to post pictures in the forum.

Exactly, I need to know if there is a limitation to post certain number of images in a thread or if those images posted which are compliant with the maximum byte size acceptance (which is actually in 100.000 bytes) could be accepted, or in the contrary, is not accepted (by example) post 10 pictures of 100.000 bytes, in a thread.

Of course, I am not meaning to post copyrighted images or those which includes mention to a WEB page or any kind of advertising. That images are not allowed by the forum and it is clearly expressed when you gets member.

However, on behalf of the community and to reach clearly a desirable norm of conduct about this regard, I will appreciate you indicate me if users are restricted or bounded to post certain maximum number of images meanwhile they are compliant with the maximum bytes sizes acceptance (100.000 bytes).

I will appreciate your kind help concerning this matter, to let me know a desirable norm of conduct regarding this particular matter.

Again, let me thank you the kind opportunity automotive forums give to all users worldwide, connecting them into the exciting world of cars and creating a community of sincere friendship.

Sincerely,

Jesús Sánchez
Spain
Old 02-02-2003, 10:50 AM   #22
Tony_Ensemble
AF Enthusiast

Hang in there Jesus. I think your posts are great fun.
Old 02-02-2003, 01:15 PM   #23
JESUS28
AF Enthusiast

Thank u Tony
Old 02-02-2003, 05:04 PM   #24
Menu dei Motori
Click here

Send a message via ICQ to Menu dei Motori Send a message via AIM to Menu dei Motori Send a message via MSN to Menu dei Motori
hi jesus

you´re posts are really good and nice to read!
keep on collecting and posting these sweet pics!
we all love them and it´s NOT whoring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Menu dei Motori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2003, 05:51 PM   #25
SuPeRcAr_MaN
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by Menu dei Motori
hi jesus

you´re posts are really good and nice to read!
keep on collecting and posting these sweet pics!
we all love them and it´s NOT whoring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree. Keep it up, Jesus.
SuPeRcAr_MaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 04:20 AM   #26
JESUS28
AF Enthusiast

thank you my friends hehehe:
Old 02-03-2003, 12:06 PM   #27
jsb88
AF Enthusiast

I like your posts so much that I would walk out of here if you were banned wrongly.

Last edited by jsb88; 02-04-2003 at 01:47 AM.
jsb88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 10:15 PM   #28
Tony_Ensemble
AF Enthusiast

I like your posts but your new avitar is creapin' me out.
Old 02-04-2003, 02:54 AM   #29
JESUS28
AF Enthusiast

Thank you Tony, I like 'ur posts too.

Well I understand you don't like my avatar

Well I like it

It is a Manga comic from Nihei Tsutomu named BLAME, very futuristic, lot of weapons, monsters, cute girls, and all that stuff, however I imagine you don't like Manga.

Manga is a new cultural soul emerging from Japan very present in the action movies industry (Matrix) as well as video games industry, as you probably well known, willed from the comic's industry.

What can I say? I'm an action boy, I enjoy martial arts video games like NAMCO (TEKKEN), TECMO (DEAD OR ALIVE for X-BOX) and a lot off stuff from SEGA (Services Games).

Action Action, that avatar or "avitar" is quite perfect, to me.

Enjoy your horse!

I must confess, a really pretty horse.

Last edited by JESUS28; 02-04-2003 at 07:17 AM.
JESUS28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2003, 02:57 AM   #30
JESUS28
AF Enthusiast

jsb88

Thank you for your friendship my friend.

You a have a friend in Spain too!