Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-19-2002, 06:50 PM   #1
doridori240
AF Newbie

Talking Video Option $15 !!!! JDM supercars

hey, I just began selling Video option videos for $15 at my site http://www.arkadvideo.com check it out, tell your friends.. i'll have more volumes soon.
doridori240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2002, 12:12 PM   #2
NB8CT
Banned

Will you be able to get some of the Drift Tengoku, Hyper Rev, and Hot Version videos and DVDs??
NB8CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2002, 04:31 PM   #3
NB8CT
Banned

Well guys I ordered a video from him, I'll post up here how it goes. He says he gets the videos from a dealer in Hong Kong real cheap. The volume I got was only 11.98 with shipping.
Old 01-20-2002, 05:18 PM   #4
kris
Off playing with fire.

Re: Video Option $15 !!!! JDM supercars

Quote:
Originally posted by doridori240
hey, I just began selling Video option videos for $15 at my site http://www.arkadvideo.com check it out, tell your friends.. i'll have more volumes soon.

I just lover moochers who think they can go about with free advertising. We have a certian thing here called automotivebanners.com thats what you need to check out if you want to advertise.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2002, 08:48 PM   #5
joebowlr21
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to joebowlr21
when u get ur video post about it, i'm interested in getting the option 90 with night drifting.Just let us know if he's good to deal with or not.
joebowlr21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2002, 10:11 AM   #6
NB8CT
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by joebowlr21
when u get ur video post about it, i'm interested in getting the option 90 with night drifting.Just let us know if he's good to deal with or not.
Thats the one I ordered, and thats why I wanted it
Old 01-28-2002, 08:57 PM   #7
NB8CT
Banned

Well I got the video, I was a little disapointed that it is just a copy of the video on a blank tape, but hey it was $11. The video quality is good though, and thats all that I ask, I dont really care that it is a copy as long as the picture isnt crap. I have not gotten to watch the video yet as my dad is using the vcr right now, but I will come back and let you all know how it is. Oh yea and it took 8 days to get it, not bad. I may order the other 2 that he offers on the site. Overall though $11 for good wholesome entertainment isn't bad.
Old 01-29-2002, 10:35 PM   #8
NB8CT
Banned

Well I had time today to sit down ans watch the tape, and you know I ended up sitting through it twice!! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time!! This is one bad-ass video!! I'll run through whats on the tape: 1st is a series of midnight drifting competition, then it moves to the RX-7 meeting that ends up being a high-high speed run through a tunnel, and to end it all they take a Evo IV and give it ta driver with a few mods, see what his time on the track is, give it to another with a few more mods, see what lap time he gets and then add some more mods and check the time again (all at Tsukuba). Man the Evo has over 500hp by the last attack, damn that thing hauls!! I recomend this one!!!
Old 03-18-2002, 07:14 PM   #9
doridori240
AF Newbie

hey guys/gals... i just got a few more videos at my site www.arkadvideo.com these are no longercheap copies, but the original videos straight from Japan.. i have option2 34, SILVIA 180SX TUNINGanda few more... i'm also looking into getting option magazine... check my site for updates, and contact me at doridori240@arkadvideo.com if you are a dealer interested in buying bulk...
doridori240 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General