Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Motorcycles & Choppers > Street Bikes
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 09:07 PM   #1
aussieidiot
Gone crazy! Back soon

more reason's scooter's are wrong

1) Yesterday I was driving my ute down a freeway. I was travelling about 2 hrs south of Sydney pretty much the whole way on a freeway.

Anyway, I was in a group of vehicles all doing the same speed and coasting nicely when all hell broke loose. cars changing lanes, trucks locking trailers, people going off to the shoulder to avoid rear ending people.

And why the mayhem. AN F'N SCOOTER!!!! this complete knob (aussie slang for penis) wants to ride his two wheeled handbag at a cracking pace of 65k/hr in a 110 zone.

2) a few weeks ago i was in my ute (again) and i had some polycarbonate roof sheets in my tray but they extended out about 3 foot past the tray. I had the fluro orange "danger" indicator hanging from the edges.

A scooter knob, who was cutting through traffic, tried to squeeze in between me and the guy behind only to find sharp plastic pretty much at his head/neck height. Fun to see him shit himself and pull out real quick.

All my scooter issues come from one suburb which is known as "Little Italy" and i only have one site there. can't wait till that site is finished!
Old 04-14-2008, 07:54 AM   #2
richtazz
stupidity should hurt

Re: more reason's scooter's are wrong

scooter = 2 wheeled handbag!

That is a great analogy! Is it copyrighted Blayne, or can I use that freely?

I saw a guy toward the end of last riding season (beginning of November, 07) on a scooter with a pocket protector, nipple high sansabelt manager pants, and get this, a skid lid with biker stickers on it. I didn't get close enough to read the stickers, but I'm sure they were extremely intimidating when combined with his riding attire.

Still waiting for the "good old days" I'll get to bore my future grandchildren with!
richtazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 10:21 PM   #3
aussieidiot
Gone crazy! Back soon

Re: more reason's scooter's are wrong

no copyright there. feel free to use any terms of Blaynerisms.

in my group of friends, i have been banned from using certain words. somehow i can make a normal word seem so much worse in certain context.

when i'm on the boards here, i have to remember that you guys don't have the same language and slang terms differ greatly. eg fanny, thong, Britney,

Actually the term "Doing a Britney" might be the same. its for girls who go out in public sans underwear and flashing.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Motorcycles & Choppers > Street Bikes