Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > F Series
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
F Series Forum covers questions and discussions regarding Ford F-150, Ford F-250, Ford F-350, Ford F-450, Ford F-550, Ford F-650, and Ford F-750.
View Poll Results: Do You Like It
Yes 11 45.83%
No 11 45.83%
Maybe 2 8.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-06-2003, 09:44 PM   #16
triplerc
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to triplerc
What do you mean when you say your going to climb mountains, get realistic no one really does that besides a few people out there most of the people keep to the road, chrome looks very nice on trucks gives it a stronger look not no matchbox look compared to a hotwheels.
I think ford went to the dumbs when they designed this they need to bring back the metal, atleast for me good ol farmers need the heavy duty-ness of a truck not for looks if your going for looks buy the silverado. When ford builds stuff like that they make dodge and that hemi get closer to me!
triplerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2003, 10:24 AM   #17
Ice Cream Man
AF Newbie

I like the look of the new F-150's. I always did like the way the Sport Trac's looked but I drove one once on a weekend road trip and the cab was too small and cramped. Also, the rearview mirror was right in the way of traffic. I was hoping they would make something like it but bigger.
Ice Cream Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2003, 07:18 PM   #18
venom800R
AF Regular

im not a big fan of them. we have a 99 and i like it alot better. the new ones look alright in all black, cause the plastic doesnt stand out as much, but overall they dont look too hot. the lightning though, that looks bitchin

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > F Series