Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange Sell your car and parts or post what you are looking for.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 06:13 PM   #1
madeintheshade
AF Newbie

For sale. 1990 Gsx Eclipse

Its a 90 Gsx. AWD turbo of course. Car has 140k on it. I recently replaced the motor with one that had about 70k on it. The motor has Arp headstuds and an all new timing set. The transmission in the car grinds going into second so i have a new transmission and matching transfer case to go with it. The body on the car is in awesome shape for its age. Has new seats and new floor mats. Ive been working on putting this car back together and make it clean. Just kinda lost interest. I cant post up pics on here but would be glad to text someone pictures. I dont get online mush so it would be easier.

car is flat black but was sprayed with a gun not a rattle can, also has 17 inch 3g eclipse wheels. I will throw in an extra altenator ps pump ac compressor and every other thing i have. Car as it sits has new battery and altenator. Also will throw in the motor that came out of the car.

Im located in terre haute, Indiana and the asking price is 2500 o.b.o.

if interested call or text me at 812-229-3229 thanks

madeintheshade is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange