Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Buying Q & A
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Car Buying Q & A Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple. Visit AutomotiveHelper.com for useful car buying tools and research. Also, check out Vehicle History Reports to help you avoid chances of finding a lemon.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-11-2004, 08:31 PM   #1
Squiggles
AF Newbie

looking for a new car

Ok, I am going to get my lisence in like 1 month...Ill be getting a 90' Camry(how much would this be for a trade in) until the fall when i can get a new car...Im looking to spend no more than 6,000-7,000 depends on trade in value...

looking for:
sporty car
easy to upgrade(since im new to all this car stuff and need to learn)
good fuel economy
cheap insurance

hope that helped some thanks
Squiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2004, 10:31 PM   #2
freakonaleash1187
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to freakonaleash1187 Send a message via MSN to freakonaleash1187
Re: looking for a new car

hmmmm, sporty car and cheap insurance doesn't really go together. how much are you willing to spend on insurance? i would say get a nissan 300zx just because that is my favorite sports car i can afford (getting on this saturday!!!!!!). i am 16 and the insurance will be $175 a month for full coverage and the 300zx gets about 18 mpg. also, the engine is very cramped. but besides that, it is an awesome car.

ZedEx Crew Member #2
freakonaleash1187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 10:48 PM   #3
aznxthuggie
AF Enthusiast

Re: looking for a new car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squiggles
Ok, I am going to get my lisence in like 1 month...Ill be getting a 90' Camry(how much would this be for a trade in) until the fall when i can get a new car...Im looking to spend no more than 6,000-7,000 depends on trade in value...

looking for:
sporty car
easy to upgrade(since im new to all this car stuff and need to learn)
good fuel economy
cheap insurance

hope that helped some thanks
wait whats the situation, why are u gettin a camry, n how are u gettin money later to buy another car, o yea and a 90 camry will not sell for much, i dont think theres much trade in value in a old camry, but what you CAN do is actually wait awhile, learn how to drive with the camry, i mean LEARN, people know what i mean when they get another car, when they only knew how to drive for like a year or so, and they crash it.. so i say jus stick with the camry til you've been in many situations, kinda like building driving experience.. then after you really get a feel for real world driving, u can get the other car n go wild lol.. and the 90 camry isn't bad, my friend has one, he treasures that car..
aznxthuggie is offline   Reply With Quote