Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Comparisons
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Car Comparisons Compare any cars and find out what every body else thinks. Just refrain from making stupid comparos like Viper vs. Geo Metro :)
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-30-2010, 01:12 AM   #1
bobbyd33
Banned

Tall Guy looking for advice on what 20k or less car to get

So I am finally paying off the harley I bought 2 years ago instead of the new car I needed. Been driving around a 99 accent for far to long.

I have been looking around at all the car manufacturer websites trying to see what I like/can afford and found that everything I like is either to expensive or is rear wheel drive (want new camaro bad but live in upstate NY). I figure I can afford around 300-350 month so with my 2-3k down I can get something in 20k range. I am also 6'3" and feel like a fool driving in my accent so I want something I fit in.

I was thinking of maybe a honda civic, as I hear they are reliable and if I want to trade it in in five years it will still have value. Thinking of a new one as opposed to used as a used with 30-40k miles on it isn't much cheaper than a brand new one. I was also looking at those mazda3 hatchbacks or altima but then they are more expensive.

Basically I want a car that will last me a good while, that I dont have to worry about repairing so Im not looking into used vehicles with more than 20-30k on them already.

Any advice on a car to look into? Not looking for flash more comfort reliability.

I have been shying away from hyundais for some reason, 90% of the repairs on my hyundai I had to do over the years were a result of the cheap metal they are made of rusting away causing things to damage other things and being a B***** to repair
bobbyd33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 03:10 AM   #2
bobbyd3
Banned

Re: Tall Guy looking for advice on what 20k or less car to get

Hmmm now I am looking at the 2010 hyundai tucson, I dont know what I want
bobbyd3 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Comparisons