Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange Sell your car and parts or post what you are looking for.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 08:08 AM   #1
fastjustin
AF Newbie

FS: 1996 Acura GSR Boosted 68,000: $6,000

For Sale A 1996 Acura Integra GSR with power windows and sunroof with 68,000 miles

I bought this car two years ago with all the parts listed below already installed. All parts were installed at about 45,000 miles and installed by Garage Kawi in Chicago. It has never seen snow and was always stored for the winters by the previous owner and my self.

I drove it for one summer then the next installled a Trial Waste gate new plugs, wires, dis cap & rotor, Warlbro fuel pump, and MSD igniton.

I then decided with a stock internal motor I should get the bearings replaced.

Before I had this done the car ran mint and pulled really hard. After all the bearings were replaced I let it idle for 3 hours and then babied the crap out of it for about 100 miles. Then all of a sudden I heard it start knocking and luckly was just down the street from my house.

I had a friend of a friend replace all the bearings whom is a certified mechanic, but from talking to Acura and many others Im told he had to of put in a wrong bearing on one of the rods. I know he read the journal and talked to Acura Multiple times trying to make sure he got the right colors but still some how managed to get one wrong.

I no longer have a garage to work on it, nor the time or money. My guess is I spun a rod bearing and it either need a new bearing or maybe the rod might need to be replaced from the spun, but might not have to since I only drove about 100 yards with it spun.

Either way I dont have the money to have it looked at and right now I working 60 hours a week paying off school bills and going to school so Im selling AS is!!!!!

Details

Very clean few tiny scratches nothing big!
Boosted was always set at a max 5 pounds and I mainly have highway miles on it for my 35 mile commute to work. Oil changed evey 3,000 miles on the dot with Mobil one filter and oil .

Inside
Apexi air fuel controller
Blitz turbo timer
Blitz boost controller

Boost gauge
Exhaust Gauge
Air fuel
Oil

Exterior and Motor

T3/T4 Turbonetics turbo kit, with front mount,440 injectors, Warlbo fuel pump downpipe etc...
MSD ignition
Trial wastegate
Blitz blow off valve
Intake
Tannabe Exhaust
Volk ray replicas
Falcon 205's
KYB coil overs
KYB Struts
Front strut bar
Rear Strut bar
Clear corners
and lip kit

I never beat on the car was never involved in any accidents and now I justt afford to have it fixed so I AM selling as IS, would be a good idea to pick it up with a trailer and not drive it with the spun bearing duh Im sure you know.

This would be a great winter project it has been sitting since Nov as I treid to figure out what I wanted to do and I have to let it go due to insufficent funds. Im sure its nothing majior besides a new crank or new bearing when I had it tuned at Garage Kawi just befor I changed the Bearings it ran strong and they will back me up.

NO TRADES
NO Telling Me What I did wrong
Or what I can do
Or just Neg comments

I saved for this car for a long time and treated it great my Lose can be yours

6,000 obo I paied 9,500 for it and put over 1,500 in it and only drove it two summers

FastJustin@hotmail.com

ACT clutch
Short shifted
fastjustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 06:50 AM   #2
kambodia
AF Newbie

Re: FS: 1996 Acura GSR Boosted 68,000: $6,000

I'll give U $5000 CaN.
kambodia is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange