Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Pathfinder | Terrano | QX4 | Xterra | Patrol | Safari | X-Trail
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Pathfinder | Terrano | QX4 | Xterra | Patrol | Safari | X-Trail Nissans greatest 4WDs and SUVs
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-18-2002, 05:21 PM   #1
StockTeg
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to StockTeg
Need Help!!!

My girlfriend is in love with the Xterra, and I want to buy her a scale model of the Xterra for her birthday, but I can't find it ANYWHERE!!! Does anyone know where i cant find a scale model replica of the Xterra?

Thanks for your help!!!

-Ryan
StockTeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2002, 06:56 PM   #2
Schludwiller
XTerra Guy

You can either get her a Matchbox Xterra, or the Tyco RC Xterra. Both have some pretty unsettling graphics on the sides of them, but that's all that's out there.

Try Target.