Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange Sell your car and parts or post what you are looking for.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 07:32 AM   #1
ChoochCharlie
AF Newbie

Talking FS- Parting out '98 Chevy Venture

The motor seized. See my thread for more info. Link

I'm selling some parts before it goes to the scrapper. Message me with what you need and we can talk price. I'm not looking to get rich, maybe just help out a fellow Venture slave.
I would be happy to ship the small stuff. Heck, I'll ship the big stuff as long as it's on your dime. I'm in the Philly area for pickups.

Last edited by ChoochCharlie; 09-29-2006 at 06:48 AM.
ChoochCharlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 05:02 PM   #2
534BC
AF Enthusiast

Re: FS- Parting out '98 Chevy Venture

How much for the whole thing before you pick it apart? Is there any way to get pics for the condition? thanks.
534BC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 05:50 PM   #3
cjstew4
AF Regular

Do you have a passenger side power sliding door that is still working in powered mode? If so, I need the rear actuator control module that seems to go next once all the fuse resets fail to reset the power sliding door. Although I do not know what it looks like, the dealer said that it is located on the passenger side rear interior panel ahead of where the jack is. If you have a tan interior, I also could use the glovebox door. Lastly, the black adjusting knob assemblies for the backrests if the two front seats that are located at the innnermost side of each front seat where it meets the seat portion, the pull down cupholder between the two front seats, as well as the cupholder on the passenger side of the middle row seat. Let me know if possible on all. I can, if you want, go through the disassembly of the rear rt side panel including any other removal steps to get to the rear actuator control module and fwd those to you. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
cjstew4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 05:50 AM   #4
wilrayca
AF Newbie

I would be interested in the driver side taillight and the resistor for the heater fan, if the price is right.
wilrayca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 10:53 AM   #5
js_sr
AF Newbie

ChoochCharlie,

I am in NJ and interested in the aluminum wheels if available. Also, I am looking for the passenger/driver seat knob for adjusting the tilt of the seats.

Thanks.
js_sr is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange