Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Plymouth > General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 04:50 PM   #1
MBREAPER
AF Newbie

Exclamation Car Maintenence Help

I have a 73' Plymouth Satelite and i have some problems with it. One: i need to fix the carburetor because my fuel mixture is too rich. Two: I need to fix my doors because the passenger side can't open from the outside and I can't turn the key to unlock the doors. Three: I need new mirrors because the ones it came with were aftermarket and plastic, they were broken when I got the car. Four: I have to really press down on the brakes so I think I have to bleed them out, though my dad thinks that I should buy new brake lines and start from scratch. Five: I need a new gas gauge because the one it came with is cracked right down the center and it won't work (It already died on me once). Six: The biggest problem that I have is that every junkyard that i have called doesn't have a 73' satelite and I would like to know if there are any other cars that I can take parts from that are compatable with mine. I would greatly appreciate any help you guys and girls (if there are any) can give me.
MBREAPER is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Plymouth > General Discussion