Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars)
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars) The original Z cars - ones that started it all.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-24-2004, 09:51 AM   #46
ZedEx
GO-FIGHT-KILL!

Send a message via AIM to ZedEx
Re: fast & the furious 3!!

Hey man I drift in my 240! Haha. But my car looks like a royal peice of shit... Primer, doughnut wheels all the way around, gutted interior, roll cage... Nothing is for show on that thing.

A true drift car.

And Eckoman... Me and you have the same views on the 2Fast2Queer and Zed relations topic.

D . T . R
[ D e a t h . T o . R i c e ]

-Wes
-2000 PY Acura Integra Type-R #686 - WhoRe
-1997 EGP Honda Prelude Type-SH - Daily driver

R.I.P Hypsi87:Andy Filson
ZedEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 09:55 AM   #47
freakonaleash1187
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to freakonaleash1187 Send a message via MSN to freakonaleash1187

i am tired of hearing people say a 300zx can't drift. i can easily enough get mine sideways and i have a stock n/a. just because it isn't a 240 doesn't mean it can't drift.

ZedEx Crew Member #2
freakonaleash1187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 10:03 AM   #48
ZedEx
GO-FIGHT-KILL!

... I never drift my Zed...

Wheel base is entirely too wide, it is underpowered for its size and weight...

Not exactly an ideal dorifto car.

My Zed is just for cruising and pushing the speed once in a while.

240 is my beater and drifter.

If something breaks... O well, a few tig welds, and some epoxy and im good to go. It's not for look at all, I've had people laugh at her when I pull up to the drift nights... Then I beat all the "pretty" cars.

Its funny how many tool-douche-bags there are in the car realm.

"I HAVE NO OPINIONS I HAVE NO OPINIONS! TELL ME WHAT TO THINK IS COOL!"

-Wes

Old 06-24-2004, 10:06 AM   #49
freakonaleash1187
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to freakonaleash1187 Send a message via MSN to freakonaleash1187

i would never drift my z, i wouldn't want to hurt her, but it still is kind of annoying when people say she can't drift. okay, now back to f and f.

ZedEx Crew Member #2
freakonaleash1187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 10:40 AM   #50
1viadrft
AF Fanatic

Re: Re: fast & the furious 3!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakonaleash1187
i am tired of hearing people say a 300zx can't drift. i can easily enough get mine sideways and i have a stock n/a. just because it isn't a 240 doesn't mean it can't drift.
I drift mine almost daily... I have some 'touge' footage of me hitting some hairpins that I need a host for... I'm working on a whole "drift and touge" vid of me and my crew.

Z's can't drift? Bull! I have an NA Zed with AT and I have no problem! Sure she is not the lightest girl out there... but neither is a Toyota Soarer (ala D1GP)!

My 1994 TT Supra For Sale: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?t=623105
1viadrft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 03:34 PM   #51
ZedEx
GO-FIGHT-KILL!

O dont get me wrong... Zeds can drift.

I just dont like to, its not an ideal dorifto car.

-Wes

Old 06-24-2004, 07:43 PM   #52
igota20hpweedeater
AF Enthusiast

if u ever want to have fun...wait until ice is on the road and try doing donuts! LOL its crazy, not something meant to be done more than once....hell it only gets cold in goergia for like 1 month out of the whole year.
igota20hpweedeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 10:20 PM   #53
SHIFT_
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to SHIFT_
Here is a link to info about the third one
http://www.countingdown.com/movies/3277097

Vin Diesal is back. He is in Mexico. If anyone watch after the creidits of the first one he is driving a Camaro in Baja Mexico. That is where he told his girlfriend he wants to go.
Old 06-24-2004, 10:32 PM   #54
Broke_as_****
AF Enthusiast

What I want to know is why it always smells like vaseline when a Vin Diesel movie is in the theaters...

*thinks for a second*

*shudders*

okay maybe I don't want to know...

Warning: Objects in mirror aren't as fast as they thought they were.
Broke_as_**** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 10:49 PM   #55
StealthZ32
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to StealthZ32
i heard weird vibrations and there are always more girls than guys, and if guys, they aren't with the girls,, its weird, maybe its just my theatre

R.I.P 2008
status- stolen by the motherf#@$%! that i knew! haven't seen him since Still have the engine like that does any good
StealthZ32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2004, 05:38 PM   #56
eckoman_pdx
Honda God

Send a message via AIM to eckoman_pdx Send a message via Yahoo to eckoman_pdx
Re: Re: fast & the furious 3!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samhain
Hey man I drift in my 240! Haha. But my car looks like a royal peice of shit... Primer, doughnut wheels all the way around, gutted interior, roll cage... Nothing is for show on that thing.

A true drift car.

And Eckoman... Me and you have the same views on the 2Fast2Queer and Zed relations topic.

D . T . R
[ D e a t h . T o . R i c e ]

-Wes
Well, I am glad to see we share the same views and Opinions on the topic. It'd hate to see a perfectly good car get it's name ruined by a bunch of stupid high schoolers bankrolled by there parents...as was said above..."oh, please tell me whats cool so I can do it, because I can't think for myself."

Man, if people have to TELL you what to like, and you only do it to be cool, then you have the wrong hobby. People like that need to save there $$ and send it on something else, because they are doing it for all the wrong reasons, as well giving true enthusiats a bad name and ruining the name of a perfectly good cars.
eckoman_pdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2004, 11:30 PM   #57
Broke_as_****
AF Enthusiast

Some more random idiot rice stuff:

I was washing my 240sx this afternoon and some dickweed that hangs around with a guy down the street (who has the lamest prelude you have ever seen, YOUR ****ING AFTERMARKET BUMPER DOESN'T EVEN FIT YOU DUMBASS!), who has a 240 that he fucked up royally by painting it bright orange, adding a stupid front bumper and huge wing that a Honda owner would be embarassed by. So this idiot tries to get me talkin about "what you modded yo?" (he really said that), and then he spies the front of the TT under the half open garage door. I thought the guy was going to either wet his pants or have a damn stroke or something because he starts talking a mile a minute about "Zs da shizit" (again, he really said that). Then he sees the pair of VGs on the other side of the garage and wants to know how much I want for one. Excuse me? The one being prepped for my car is obviously going into my car and the other one is obviously fragged beyond all repair and not to mentition scattered around my garage in pieces. I finally get him to leave by giving him Stillens website (www.stillen.com, YOU COULDN"T FIGURE THAT OUT YOURSELF?!!!!!!!!!).

God help the automotive community...good thing he didn't see all the turbos on the floor under a table...no way he would have left then.

Warning: Objects in mirror aren't as fast as they thought they were.
Broke_as_**** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2004, 06:15 PM   #58
eckoman_pdx
Honda God

Send a message via AIM to eckoman_pdx Send a message via Yahoo to eckoman_pdx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broke_as_****
Some more random idiot rice stuff:

I was washing my 240sx this afternoon and some dickweed that hangs around with a guy down the street (who has the lamest prelude you have ever seen, YOUR ****ING AFTERMARKET BUMPER DOESN'T EVEN FIT YOU DUMBASS!), who has a 240 that he fucked up royally by painting it bright orange, adding a stupid front bumper and huge wing that a Honda owner would be embarassed by. So this idiot tries to get me talkin about "what you modded yo?" (he really said that), and then he spies the front of the TT under the half open garage door. I thought the guy was going to either wet his pants or have a damn stroke or something because he starts talking a mile a minute about "Zs da shizit" (again, he really said that). Then he sees the pair of VGs on the other side of the garage and wants to know how much I want for one. Excuse me? The one being prepped for my car is obviously going into my car and the other one is obviously fragged beyond all repair and not to mentition scattered around my garage in pieces. I finally get him to leave by giving him Stillens website (www.stillen.com, YOU COULDN"T FIGURE THAT OUT YOURSELF?!!!!!!!!!).

God help the automotive community...good thing he didn't see all the turbos on the floor under a table...no way he would have left then.

*Sigh*...it's people like that who give us all a bad name. People like that shouldn't have a car, they should ride the bus, lol.
eckoman_pdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 10:35 PM   #59
knightinwhite86
AF Regular

lol funny stuff, you should have just looked at him and not answered any questions then when he was done talking ask "Where is your helmet son?"
knightinwhite86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 12:32 AM   #60
StealthZ32
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to StealthZ32
HAHA yeah im sorry im late replying on that, i had to pick my ass off the floor from laughing so hard. First, I hate people like that! Second, Im sure he saw the turbos but didnt recognize them as turbos. Third, dont converse, you will get dumber, just hit him.

Quick note: Today I was driving and then waiting at a light and some kid that obviously knew nothing, just that curvy, sloppy 18 deck wings were "cool" said ( as my window was up and he didnt recognize what kind of car it was) "Slow!" haha ok? yes you are? what are you saying kid

R.I.P 2008
status- stolen by the motherf#@$%! that i knew! haven't seen him since Still have the engine like that does any good
StealthZ32 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars)