Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange Sell your car and parts or post what you are looking for.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-21-2010, 06:55 PM   #1
bazzel
AF Newbie

Thumbs up 1/43 scale models a bargain you must check

hi guys , im selling all my models in 1/43 scale i have a little over 200 1/43s that are biante./ AUTO ART / classic carlectables mainly classics and older classics if you do the math on the value that would be around $8000 to $9000 and i am wanting $5000 for all .
if you were interested i would also GIVE you an extra $5000 to $10,000 worth of free 1/43 scale models . all models are new in their boxes and there are a lot of wanted models amongst them to . the person if any would have to come to my place to pick them up as there would be to many boxes to send . im selling these of because i am wanting to go to another hobbie in trains sets, big 1s. these models would be ideal for a beginner or a person that buys and sells , because there would be a big profit in this lot .
The freebie consist of minichamps models, a rally car collection of 70, and a motor bike collection of about 50 in 1/24 scale, a james bond collection of 75 modls so far (still collecting), near on 95 older matchbox models in there box , about 30 diecast planes 1/100 scale . anybody that is interested i am in the Geelong vic area , you can ring me on 03 52752936 any time or through the normal channels email me at diecast@dodo.com.au or pm.

cheers barry.ps i will also give you the 6 x 6 display cabinet with them if you want it . this is a 1 and only time you will come across a good bargain like this .
bazzel is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange