Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
'88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee Partnership with: LadyNRedSi.com
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-13-2014, 12:30 AM   #2371
TheSilentChamber
Forunn Daberator

Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00accord44 View Post
The Blurman.... he lurks
I hear he's the new TS.... just a lurkin around...
TheSilentChamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 12:35 AM   #2372
TheSilentChamber
Forunn Daberator

Quote:
Man up and kill that squirrel for dinner. Vittles are great in the winter

Why are the words Random and Ransom so god damaged close?

Fucking
Old 02-13-2014, 12:38 AM   #2373
TheSilentChamber
Forunn Daberator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicSpoon View Post
So I'm pretty sure my mom is trying to kill me, via death by squirrel attack.

It's been snowing like crazy for the past week or 2, and there is about 3+ feet of snow on our back deck, where my mom and I smoke. Our chihuahua died over the summer, and I use to shovel a path off the deck, down the stairs, and a 6ft area for him to do his business. Obviously with him gone, my lazy ass no longer shovels the snow off the deck, so my dad took the lighter shovel I used to the front yard, so I've been using a broom to keep an area for the 2 of us to smoke on. (I've been doing the primary shoveling of the driveway this year so I am happy to use the lighter shove with this heavy ass snow.) So there's just enough room for both of us to smoke on, and the rest is covered in 3ft+ of snow (setting up the situation here).

So a few days ago, my grandmother tells my mom that there are birds around here that don't eat from our feeder, and only eat off the ground. They love their damn birds; my grandmother has a bird themed clock and multiple books to identify different bird species. So... my mom decides that it's a good idea to throw bird seed on the tiny "brushed off" area on the back deck, for those specific birds to eat.

Either this was a not very thought out plan, or an evil mastermind at work. Around here, birds aren't the only creatures to eat bird seed. We have rabbits around that we semi-regularly feed with almost bad fruits and vegetables, that eat the bird seed too. We also have the scariest creature known to man... the squirrel. I thought we all learned a lesson the year my dad grew attached to them, and spread corn kernels all over the front and back yards, and had the damn rodents waiting for food at the front door every time they heard it open...on their hind legs...begging.

So what's the issue you might be asking? (or maybe you're asking me to get to the fucking point already, because you've realized you wasted your damn time reading my random bullshit again.) A tiny area leading directly to our back door, completely surrounded by a 3ft+ wall, and filled with squirrel loved food. You tell me, how is a tiny, possibly rabid, animal supposed to get in and then get out quickly, when a big human gets in the god damn 3ft+ ring?! Fight to the fucking death, that's how! My mom wants me to get rabies. Or she wants me to kill a squirrel for dinner.

Spoonison, I'll be honest- I have not read this post yet. It looked long and confusing, and I seen some bold words and shit.. I just cant handle that in my current state. I'll read it in the future though. For sure.

:t ongue::ton gue::tongu e: :t ongue::ton gue::tongu e: :t ongue::ton gue::tongu e: :t ongue::ton gue::tongu e: :t ongue::ton gue::tongu e: :t ongue::ton gue::tongu e: :t ongue::ton gue::tongu e: :t ongue::ton gue::tongu e: :t ongue::ton gue::tongu e: :t ongue::ton gue::tongu e: :t ongue::ton gue::tongu e: :t ongue::ton gue::tongu e: :t ongue::ton gue::tongu e: :t ongue::ton gue::tongu e: :t ongue::ton gue::tongu e: :t ongue::ton gue::tongu e: :t ongue::ton gue::tongu e: :t ongue::ton gue::tongu e:
Old 02-13-2014, 01:36 AM   #2374
TheSilentChamber
Forunn Daberator

Quote:
blahblahblah
I'm watching the new Getting Doug with your girlies from Broad City
Old 02-13-2014, 09:43 AM   #2375
00accord44
High on Potenuse

Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber View Post
I'm watching the new Getting Doug with your girlies from Broad City
These chicks are all over the place!

00accord44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 09:45 AM   #2376
00accord44
High on Potenuse

Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44

Quote:
speaking of chicks all over the place, I learned a valuable lesson today that I somehow hadn't learned before. Don't use the phrase "you might not be able to get rid of me..." when you see a chick on Tinder that has an auto racing suit/helmet on. Apparently its creepy past the point of recovery

Acorn: 0
Life: A million

Old 02-13-2014, 12:08 PM   #2377
TheSilentChamber
Forunn Daberator

Quote:
speaking of chicks all over the place, I learned a valuable lesson today that I somehow hadn't learned before. Don't use the phrase "you might not be able to get rid of me..." when you see a chick on Tinder that has an auto racing suit/helmet on. Apparently its creepy past the point of recovery

Acorn: 0
Life: A million

Hahahaha. Duh.
Old 02-13-2014, 12:09 PM   #2378
TheSilentChamber
Forunn Daberator

Quote:
Yeah, they were on @Midnight like earlier in the week I think, or end of last week.
Old 02-13-2014, 12:12 PM   #2379
TheSilentChamber
Forunn Daberator

Quote:
Man up and kill that squirrel for dinner. Vittles are great in the winter

I second this. My uncles mother used to cook squirrel brains too.
Old 02-13-2014, 12:21 PM   #2380
TheSilentChamber
Forunn Daberator

Quote:
Couldn't hold out forever.

I just ordered the Tao vape. Came out to $18.08 after shipping and taxes. I suppose I'll get it Friday since it said 1-day shipping

Mine was laying on the coffee table this morning and my friend took a drag off it and it worked. Maybe it was over heated the other day or something... or it just done that thing where if a battery sits for a while it will have a little more charge or something. I'm waiting on some funds to come in then I'm getting a good one that will hold a gram+ of product. only have to refill it once a week or so.
Old 02-13-2014, 04:30 PM   #2381
00accord44
High on Potenuse

Quote:
Mine was laying on the coffee table this morning and my friend took a drag off it and it worked. Maybe it was over heated the other day or something... or it just done that thing where if a battery sits for a while it will have a little more charge or something. I'm waiting on some funds to come in then I'm getting a good one that will hold a gram+ of product. only have to refill it once a week or so.
Hmmmm Im trying to do the math in my head. If 1g of the oil can stretch for a week for approx $55 vs 1g of dry product that'll last one session for approx $20

What I need is the conversion rate for Chicago pricing vs Portland

Old 02-13-2014, 04:40 PM   #2382
TheSilentChamber
Forunn Daberator

Quote:
Hmmmm Im trying to do the math in my head. If 1g of the oil can stretch for a week for approx $55 vs 1g of dry product that'll last one session for approx $20

I'm paying $25g for the BHO (butane hash oil) here, and the first batch we got about a week out of a gram because we were just putting a little ball on top of the green like you do with regular hash, but once I got the water pipe with the titanium nail and torch specifically for doing BHO I've went through about a gram and half- two grams in a week, but thats with me and my friend both smoking and in pretty high quantities. This stuff is truely a one hit and your done for most people. (I usually do 2-3 and I'm good for quite a while.

But also I've been reading that with the good vape pens that hold a lot of BHO material, it does make it last longer than if your doing bong rips. Which I guess is pretty obvious. My favorite thing is the potentcy and the lack of smell. There is a smell to the smoke, but its not the Marry J smell.

And um... live long and prosper?
Old 02-13-2014, 04:47 PM   #2383
00accord44
High on Potenuse

Quote:

Weird to go on the book of face, see that one of your friends is turning 21 today and thinking "dude.... I used to fuck your mom"

The Following User Says Thank You to 00accord44 For This Useful Post:
TheSilentChamber (02-13-2014)
Old 02-13-2014, 04:49 PM   #2384
00accord44
High on Potenuse

Quote:
I'm paying $25g for the BHO (butane hash oil) here, and the first batch we got about a week out of a gram because we were just putting a little ball on top of the green like you do with regular hash, but once I got the water pipe with the titanium nail and torch specifically for doing BHO I've went through about a gram and half- two grams in a week, but thats with me and my friend both smoking and in pretty high quantities. This stuff is truely a one hit and your done for most people. (I usually do 2-3 and I'm good for quite a while.

But also I've been reading that with the good vape pens that hold a lot of BHO material, it does make it last longer than if your doing bong rips. Which I guess is pretty obvious. My favorite thing is the potentcy and the lack of smell. There is a smell to the smoke, but its not the Marry J smell.

And um... live long and prosper?

Well if the conversion rate is linear (hey I learned that word in school!!) then the cost for 1g of BHO in CHI is about $50

Cause youre still getting 1g of dry for $10 right?

Old 02-13-2014, 04:50 PM   #2385
TheSilentChamber
Forunn Daberator

Quote:
Weird to go on the book of face, see that one of your friends is turning 21 today and thinking "dude.... I used to fuck your mom"
Thats what I think about every time I talk to you, oddly enough.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheSilentChamber For This Useful Post:
00accord44 (02-13-2014)

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee